In Progress James' lua shit

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
probably going to make a complete HEV suit thing out of this, idk

stamina is completed so far, probably need to make the animations smoother though

EDIT: wew second page

Reactions: List

jamEs

Nebulae
integrated the energy module with some sort of boost thing, allowing for a new movement mechanic in a horrible deathmatch gamemode I'm developing

also fixed some logic issues with SetRunSpeed() not affecting your speed when your energy is depleted

E: need to come up with better effects

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
integrated the energy module with some sort of boost thing, allowing for a new movement mechanic in a horrible deathmatch gamemode I'm developing

also fixed some logic issues with SetRunSpeed() not affecting your speed when your energy is depleted

jamEs

Nebulae
yay

457419438bd3.jpg

jamEs

Nebulae

oh boy entity spawns work, battery recharges your energy for the boosting and the other one is health

jamEs

Nebulae
I've separated fuel and stamina and now it appropriately scales to new resolutions. Players can now choose their own colours for env_smoketrail. Gamemode is about 700 lines so far, making it the biggest project I've ever worked on.

jamEs

Nebulae
tl;dr space program just check the video

I've had a big issue with tables ever since I started (mainly because I'm horrible) and always wanted to create an administration mod, or something close. Something that works does just what I need and nothing additional. It's essentially a Lada at this point.

Did some research on FacePunch regarding chat commands in specific (if you want to do them neatly, tables!) and after deciphering every line until I understand them, I think I'm finally getting a decent grip on them. At least, for what I need them. So nothing advanced for now.

jamEs

Nebulae
Datafile.

b52c9f476852.PNG

will be functional as soon as I figure out a proper way to save data

E: mainly based on what I remember of Gr4Ss' plugin

jamEs

Nebulae
0a1ace8eb438.PNG

Succesfully got tables working now. Need to add some minor edits and other neat stuff and it'll be finished.

E: also used the wrong function for the date gg

jamEs

Nebulae
I finally finished it holy shit. Here's a picture showing pretty much every feature:

bbc08edd9.PNG

...and here's a video of it.

Only needs some finetuning now.