JOSEON | Announcement & Info, 23/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
i'm sorry, but this is cursed. I have nothing else to add, just bask in the malevolent aura of the picture...
unknown.png

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
@r0nni why the stoopid rule?
To prevent constant mugging as per City Eight

It's up for debate. Either you're not allowed to give away your equipment, or you'll be mugged once, and unable to conduct cwu activities for the remainder of the event due to a lack of cwu equipment.

CWU equipment includes their uniform, radio and cards. Nothing such as tools, storage items or materials/resources.

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
uniform is useless
radio can be used to spy, but generally all you'll hear is bad ic memes
cards can be used to raid the warehouse which is done fairly minimally since the start of helix

i dont get what the problem with these getting into rebel hands is

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
To prevent constant mugging as per City Eight

It's up for debate. Either you're not allowed to give away your equipment, or you'll be mugged once, and unable to conduct cwu activities for the remainder of the event due to a lack of cwu equipment.

CWU equipment includes their uniform, radio and cards. Nothing such as tools, storage items or materials/resources.
I'm just saying mate it's no gonna stop folk from mugging workers, it just means they're probably gonna stab them instead

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
324f775a5801609db8e9762951b011b5.png

I've re-written the rule to avoid confusion.

radio can be used to spy, but generally all you'll hear is bad ic memes

Server rules require you to substitute the aquired CWU-radio for a Handheld Radio, since the CWU-Radio is encrypted and deactivated upon loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.