JOSEON | Announcement & Info, 23/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how long before the zaibatsu host an evening raising awareness of japanese warcrimes
What war crimes

We all know that the massacres and deaths which occurred in Korea were falseflag operations to get high-ranking Japanese military officials to be put to trial for war crimes they did not commit

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
a: how bout a creepy villain char?
b: if you keep it subtle
a: it'll be subtle, yeah

a:
038b5a_f4f4c1f9c5914d76802c79e59c082bab~mv2.webp

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Since this is probably the best place to ask,

Why are we already getting Japanese VS Korean fights all of a sudden? What explains ICly the sudden influx of Japanese citizens and Korean citizens clumping into their own groups and then getting into scuffles specifically between one another?
Cuz I'm confused.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Why are we already getting Japanese VS Korean fights all of a sudden? What explains ICly the sudden influx of Japanese citizens and Korean citizens clumping into their own groups and then getting into scuffles specifically between one another?
Cuz I'm confused.
Banking clans who use propaganda to fuel tensions between the two in order to fight a war against eachother for control of Korea

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

Cuz I'm confused.
HONOUR

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

Cuz I'm confused.
players just getting excited for the event it seems, i didnt organise anything on the server yet

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Banking clans who use propaganda to fuel tensions between the two in order to fight a war against eachother for control of Korea
This happened in one night? Sheesh, one time I don't flag up and this happe-
players just getting excited for the event it seems, i didnt organise anything on the server yet
Oh.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
kingdom's pretty good if you havent seen it on netflix

If you're looking for an over the top Korean action flick, Steel Rain was a good show on Netflix. Lots of good Korean stuff on their atm.

Not so much Japanese stuff.

Bias???

Status
Not open for further replies.