Postino

Atom
Nebulae
7d725173fc.jpg

Reactions: List

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
just wondering with who trump is going to replace all that beautiful unregulated cheap labour with if he deports the mexicans
I don't know, maybe give it to an actual American? A lot of the black community - especially youths are looking for those type of jobs. Same could be send for quite a lot of Americans. Its completely wrong to put illegals above your own citizens. A nation exists to serve its own people - not criminals who enter the country illegally. If they wanted to emigrant maybe they should use legal means rather than breaking the law.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
I don't know, maybe give it to an actual American? A lot of the black community - especially youths are looking for those type of jobs. Same could be send for quite a lot of Americans. Its completely wrong to put illegals above your own citizens. A nation exists to serve its own people - not criminals who enter the country illegally. If they wanted to emigrant maybe they should use legal means rather than breaking the law.
not really puting illegals above normal citizens, its just fucking cheap labour
with most of them its "work for fuck all or i'll call the authorities on your **** ass"

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Alright.

Trump said he wanted to brand Muslims, actually put /armbands/ on them. Does that remind anyone of anything? I mean, I recall a certain person wanting to do that as well.

Trump doesn't actually answer any question that is asked of him, everytime someone calls him out on anything, he simply gets angry and starts making generic statements about how he is 'going to make America great again'.

He uses untruthful statements to try and make points, usually resorting to random statistics or distorted ones.

He wants to build a wall to block off the Mexicans and make the Mexican government pay for it. That's is absolutely moronic and impossible.
His solution to many foreign problems is simply 'drop a bomb'.
Everytime someone calls him out on his racist remarks, he says ''I have many x friends who like me a lot and say y''
He claims to never have failed, when he went bankrupt four times.

He claims that most Mexicans are criminals (in the US) because the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT coerces them into coming into America and committing crimes.

The list goes on and on of the stupid shit he says and does.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
You forgot the fact that they don't have to pay taxes and can ship back the money back home to Mexico by the end of the month while actual citizens can't get work because they're not hired since it's too expensive to keep them rather than Pedro & Juan who just came from the border.
Then making them legal citizens would solve that. They would pay the taxes just like other citizens.

As for sending money back to Mexico, think about it. They most likely have very poor families they are trying to support. Would you not fo anything You could to support your family, even going to a country illegally for work?

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
Then making them legal citizens would solve that. They would pay the taxes just like other citizens.

As for sending money back to Mexico, think about it. They most likely have very poor families they are trying to support. Would you not fo anything You could to support your family, even going to a country illegally for work?
There are no doubt very poor american families that need support too. Why value poor foreigners over poor citizens?

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Why? They already got a home, it's Mexico.

'Very poor families', the issue is that they're electing corrupt governments to run their country and keep giving in to the cartel. If they truly cared about their families they would do something to improve the economy in their OWN COUNTRY. The United States isn't the place for them just because it's big and can sustain itself.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Why? They already got a home, it's Mexico.

'Very poor families', the issue is that they're electing corrupt governments to run their country and keep giving in to the cartel. If they truly cared about their families they would do something to improve the economy in their OWN COUNTRY. The United States isn't the place for them just because it's big and can sustain itself.
The cartel is a very powerful force. In some cases the goverment does give in to it willingly. But other times not so much.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Alright.

Trump said he wanted to brand Muslims, actually put /armbands/ on them. Does that remind anyone of anything? I mean, I recall a certain person wanting to do that as well.

Trump doesn't actually answer any question that is asked of him, everytime someone calls him out on anything, he simply gets angry and starts making generic statements about how he is 'going to make America great again'.

He uses untruthful statements to try and make points, usually resorting to random statistics or distorted ones.

He wants to build a wall to block off the Mexicans and make the Mexican government pay for it. That's is absolutely moronic and impossible.
His solution to many foreign problems is simply 'drop a bomb'.
Everytime someone calls him out on his racist remarks, he says ''I have many x friends who like me a lot and say y''
He claims to never have failed, when he went bankrupt four times.

He claims that most Mexicans are criminals (in the US) because the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT coerces them into coming into America and committing crimes.

The list goes on and on of the stupid shit he says and does.
'TRUMP LITERALLY HITLER' very different reasons, we weren't a threat to Germany and the only reason he put armbands or stars on us because it was to shame us and to be able to recognize us as targets.

Trump answers all the questions that are asked to him. His statements are true and are live outside, you can open a window to see that immigration is an issue, that Islam is a threat, that the foreign policy of the United States isn't benefitting it, and many other things too.

Yeah, Mexico has a huge chunk of its economy dug in American businsses, you force them to pay and they'll pay.

They are criminals to begin with because they're trespassing through the border, the Mexican government isn't telling them to go to America, it's just showing them that their situation is so bad so that thy'll either have to leech off America or do a real change in their own home country.

He never failed because he pulled the plug and cut his losses when his brands failed, not all of them did.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yes
because everyone elects in a corrupt government and said corrupt government never does anything to fake election poles in their favour

The cartel is a very powerful force. In some cases the goverment does give in to it willingly. But other times not so much.

Then the mexicans should start a revolution like America is encouraging in the Middle East, the status quo that mexican people are just leaving Mexico because the economy is bad and just go to America to leech off it isn't logical at all, only they can bring the chance and make Mexico a great country to work and live in, they should try to make Mexico great again.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is exactly why I'm not going to bother.
Give me a real argument on why Islam in its current state isn't a thread, big guy. You did a good job at 'explaining yourself' by insulting me and all the other Trump supporters a few minutes ago.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
'TRUMP LITERALLY HITLER' very different reasons, we weren't a threat to Germany and the only reason he put armbands or stars on us because it was to shame us and to be able to recognize us as targets.

Trump answers all the questions that are asked to him. His statements are true and are live outside, you can open a window to see that immigration is an issue, that Islam is a threat, that the foreign policy of the United States isn't benefitting it, and many other things too.

Yeah, Mexico has a huge chunk of its economy dug in American businsses, you force them to pay and they'll pay.

They are criminals to begin with because they're trespassing through the border, the Mexican government isn't telling them to go to America, it's just showing them that their situation is so bad so that thy'll either have to leech off America or do a real change in their own home country.

He never failed because he pulled the plug and cut his losses when his brands failed, not all of them did.
Islam is not a fucking threat. Most, a lot in fact, are peaceful followers of their religion. You can't say Islam is a threat to our country.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Islam is not a fucking threat. Most, a lot in fact, are peaceful followers of their religion. You can't say Islam is a threat to our country.
Yeah, I used to believe the 'religion of peace' propaganda piece too.

BvOUazo.jpg

Food for thoughts.

The 'moderates' in the Middle East are the ones who just sit and allow the 'radicals' to do their charm and blow and kill and behead people. You can say that there's other muslims like the shias who actually try to stop the 'radicals' but the only thing here is that they're exactly as fanatical and barbaric and the only reason they're fighting groups like Al-Qaeda or ISIS is because they have an internal religious conflict.

Islam in its core isn't peaceful in any way, of course when talking about 1.60 billion people a huge amount of them isn't really violent or has anything to do with violence - But that's because they aren't following their religion exactly. Some groups splintered from mainstream Shia or Suna and formed their own thing - we have the Ahmedims and the Druze and they are not violent in any way to us as Islam orders them to.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Yeah, I used to believe the 'religion of peace' propaganda piece too.

BvOUazo.jpg

Food for thoughts.

The 'moderates' in the Middle East are the ones who just sit and allow the 'radicals' to do their charm and blow and kill and behead people. You can say that there's other muslims like the shias who actually try to stop the 'radicals' but the only thing here is that they're exactly as fanatical and barbaric and the only reason they're fighting groups like Al-Qaeda or ISIS is because they have an internal religious conflict.

Islam in its core isn't peaceful in any way, of course when talking about 1.60 billion people a huge amount of them isn't really violent or has anything to do with violence - But that's because they aren't following their religion exactly. Some groups splintered from mainstream Shia or Suna and formed their own thing - we have the Ahmedims and the Druze and they are not violent in any way to us as Islam orders them to.
And what do you mean by barbaric Muslims exactly?