KASICH DROPS OUT OF PRESIDENTIAL GOP

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
And what do you mean by barbaric Muslims exactly?
The ones that send their sons to lynch their daugthers because they 'dishonor the family'?
The ones that behead people over disagreeing with their fanatic ways?
The ones that stone women for revealing a small part of their faces?
The ones who manipulate and lie so they could use Europe as their own playground then invade it to eradicate Christianity and traditions?
The ones that truly believe that terrorism is the way to go?
The ones that clame to be 'western' like the Saudis but in reality are just as savage as ISIS but only isn't as imperialist (yet) as ISIS is?

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Then the mexicans should start a revolution like America is encouraging in the Middle East, the status quo that mexican people are just leaving Mexico because the economy is bad and just go to America to leech off it isn't logical at all, only they can bring the chance and make Mexico a great country to work and live in, they should try to make Mexico great again.
then why isnt america encouraging mexico to start a revolution?

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
then why isnt america encouraging mexico to start a revolution?
I don't know why, what's happening in the Middle East is an American attempt to gain more allies and to topple political enemies that it sees as threats, two different subjects.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
7c1XCk3.png

end it

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Im personally against all religions because of the conflicts caused by them, but I still respect it when people are religious.

Clark

Proton
Nebulae
Why are we arguing politics on a gmod forum?

Just why.
Because it's in humans nature to argue and discuss stuff, people want to speak on certain topics let them.
I don't see why the forums being entitled to a roleplay community should really stop anyone from discussing whatever subject they want.

mert

Atom
Nebulae
Because it's in humans nature to argue and discuss stuff, people want to speak on certain topics let them.
I don't see why the forums being entitled to a roleplay community should really stop anyone from discussing whatever subject they want.

I have nothing against having political discussion on the forum, but I have experience on how they end.

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
I have nothing against having political discussion on the forum, but I have experience on how they end.
you're only contributing to it's end by derailing it but we got derailed around page 3 anyway so im out

casool

Quark
Nebulae
If you're moving anywhere because of Trump you're a fucking idiot.