Kingdom Come: Deliverance

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

kingdom-come-deliverance-preview-01-header-1081398.jpeg

"Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents' death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices."

Game's coming out tomorrow - looks very promising!​

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
loading screens for absolutely everything aaaaaaaa

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
what a fucking disappointment lol

average encounter

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
To be completely honest this game is actually really good.

Personally I've not encountered any bugs aside from when a town didn't load in and I had to restart one time.

People complain about lag, not experienced any and my setup isn't even that high (I get an almost constant 60fps, sometimes dipping to 45 in the biggest towns. All on Ultra or V/High.)

I quite like the combat despite what people say, but my only real gripe with the game is the fucking atrocious voice acting. There was a scene in the tutorial when there was two Czech's speaking in a Lancashire accent talking to a German guy with a German accent. It really ticks me off that the main character has a lisp too.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
To be completely honest this game is actually really good.

Personally I've not encountered any bugs aside from when a town didn't load in and I had to restart one time.

People complain about lag, not experienced any and my setup isn't even that high (I get an almost constant 60fps, sometimes dipping to 45 in the biggest towns. All on Ultra or V/High.)

I quite like the combat despite what people say, but my only real gripe with the game is the fucking atrocious voice acting. There was a scene in the tutorial when there was two Czech's speaking in a Lancashire accent talking to a German guy with a German accent. It really ticks me off that the main character has a lisp too.

The combat looks like I'm hitting people with a strong nerf sword

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I am loving this game, The story is fun and interesting, the combat Is good (it could use some gore tbh) At first its hard to get use to because of how we are used to buts its really fun after a while and It runs pretty good on my PC, I also found only minor bugs that could be fixed by reloading the game trough menu.

I’m about 6-7 h in and for now its a 8.3/10 for me

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
can someone gift me this game plox?!?!?

This game looks really interesting. I really do hope some sale happens soon so I can get it.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm somehow 20~ hours in and my most important skill is r e a d i n g.

Also basted sword best sword. Tbh it's pretty much what I expected and I enjoy it.

I'm at the hunting part right now with sir you know who. I catched 6-7 hares and a 3 deers! (It took me 36 arrows to hit em)

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm at the hunting part right now with sir you know who. I catched 6-7 hares and a 3 deers! (It took me 36 arrows to hit em)
I'm much much further into the game. If I recall I just finished the main "beta" quest with reeky and shit

Also just gonna say, alchemy is a good way to make money and knowing how to read makes many quests much easier

Last edited:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That regal bird that comes in with the wine when you're in the kip having nightmares is clearly gagging for it. Doesn't seem to like her husband too much. How long til I get to pump her rotten?