Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just finished the priest quest at uzhitz

It made me laught a lot, it had some... "interesting" moments, and it was actually quite made, the story in this game is really fun

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
That regal bird that comes in with the wine when you're in the kip having nightmares is clearly gagging for it. Doesn't seem to like her husband too much. How long til I get to pump her rotten?
fully expected her to come in and pump me, pure disapointed when she didnt

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
i just shagged some bird in a shed for bringing in her washing

if only real life were that easy

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk seeing one wank encounter where the combat is dogshit wouldnt make me boycott the entire game and what it has on offer lol

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The crime/wanted system is well wonky. Botched a robbery and woke some cunt up in that bathhouse near rattay. Never saw me but he clearly heard my big size 12s slapping off his floorboards. I hide outside while he starts screaming and bolting towards the town. Thought Id clobber him on the back with my truncheon for a laugh and i do so successfully. I laugh heartily as he stumbles, then continues running for help. I piss off the other direction. It's pitch black so he clearly never saw my ugly mug. I go to town the next day and a bobby accosts me and demands coinage for my apparent crippling of the man. Complete pisstake. Cunt's clearly metagamed when reporting me to the police. Everybody in the town now hates me. Everyone tells me to fuck off. Cant talk to the tailor to buy better clothes to try and woo Theresa so that I can get a swatch of her fanny. Can't buy scran to fill my aching belly. Can't buy a better truncheon to avoid making the same mistake. Can't even talk to the fucking chaplain to confess my sins. I'm a social pariah and all because a guy metagamed. Prick

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The crime/wanted system is well wonky. Botched a robbery and woke some cunt up in that bathhouse near rattay. Never saw me but he clearly heard my big size 12s slapping off his floorboards. I hide outside while he starts screaming and bolting towards the town. Thought Id clobber him on the back with my truncheon for a laugh and i do so successfully. I laugh heartily as he stumbles, then continues running for help. I piss off the other direction. It's pitch black so he clearly never saw my ugly mug. I go to town the next day and a bobby accosts me and demands coinage for my apparent crippling of the man. Complete pisstake. Cunt's clearly metagamed when reporting me to the police. Everybody in the town now hates me. Everyone tells me to fuck off. Cant talk to the tailor to buy better clothes to try and woo Theresa so that I can get a swatch of her fanny. Can't buy scran to fill my aching belly. Can't buy a better truncheon to avoid making the same mistake. Can't even talk to the fucking chaplain to confess my sins. I'm a social pariah and all because a guy metagamed. Prick
I became a monk then got pissed off when attempting to transcribe latin verses because I couldn't do it well as the pages had to be extra fancy spaghetti writing. So i shanked a monk and ran away

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes boys. Second date with Theresa and I nipped her. She's a great pull. That bloke's right - she's got tits like a cow in calf, she has.
[doublepost=1518925157][/doublepost]Even the heaps of horse shite in the game world have been placed with the utmost attention to detail

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm on all lowest settings and getting a solid 40fps but still I'm awestruck by simple piles of horse jobby, the placement of bushes, the finely crafted dirt roads.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As much as I like immersing myself in virtual bohemia fuckin ell the combat is ROUGH when you're in big barneys. That baptism by fire quest has went and took a big poo all over my experience. Firstly the framerate is fuckin wank. MY pc meets the minimum requirements but still the general performance is all over the joint. Usually I'm too zooted to really give a fuck but this quest is RANK. Like come on to fuck if I surpass the minimum requirements I shouldnt be getting about 20fps in big battle scenes. But the framerates not even the worst offender it's that combat itself. Every other time it's been fine but that big fight is horrific. I'd go into detail but it was if Henry was fucked on ket. Like one of those dream fights where your arms and legs dont work. I can hardly put into words the horrors of that horrible horrible fight scene. Ive yet to complete it and the thought of it is scaring me from opening up the game again

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
As much as I like immersing myself in virtual bohemia fuckin ell the combat is ROUGH when you're in big barneys. That baptism by fire quest has went and took a big poo all over my experience. Firstly the framerate is fuckin wank. MY pc meets the minimum requirements but still the general performance is all over the joint. Usually I'm too zooted to really give a fuck but this quest is RANK. Like come on to fuck if I surpass the minimum requirements I shouldnt be getting about 20fps in big battle scenes. But the framerates not even the worst offender it's that combat itself. Every other time it's been fine but that big fight is horrific. I'd go into detail but it was if Henry was fucked on ket. Like one of those dream fights where your arms and legs dont work. I can hardly put into words the horrors of that horrible horrible fight scene. Ive yet to complete it and the thought of it is scaring me from opening up the game again
if you care more for the story than the fighting and want to cheeseball, you can just hold shift to back out of the combat wheel and hit them from outside by hitting in the air and flicking to them. I also recommend getting about two grand and buying the best bastard sword from the rattay swordsmith, smack dab in the head and they fall flat right away.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
witcher 3 is probably better ngl
All in all it's no Witcher 3, but it's a very lengthy game filled with lots of memorable quests and enjoyment. And as opposed to most games giving about 12 hours of enjoyment for ~60 euro, this one gives upwards of more than 50 hours even if you rush it and the developers have kept everyone up to date and never cheated the players on its functions. I think that's worth a recommendation.