Information LemonPunch is no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Hope you enjoyed our journey! Thanks for playing.

The forums are down, everything is gone, you can no longer log in, you can no longer shitpost, it's over.

This is what was lost...
E8l75cw.png

I for one, saved HTML's, screenshots, memes, videos, pics, conversations and most importantly, good memories.

What did you save? What are your final thoughts?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
And so the business disguised as a community disappears into nothing more than a line of text.

Gustaf Ackerman decides to not continue with endeavors in gmod and moves on with his life, thinking about what LemonPunch was, and what it could've been.

And I still didn't get my fucking paycheck

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
And so the business disguised as a community disappears into nothing more than a line of text.

Gustaf Ackerman decides to not continue with endeavors in gmod and moves on with his life, thinking about what LemonPunch was, and what it could've been.

And I still didn't get my fucking paycheck
@Gurra- @Blackquill wanting his :16k:

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
i remember thy/dirty harry almost gettin demoted by cryptic or gurra for saying that most of the 8.000 unique members were spam bots when they had a big member accomplishment speech thread going on

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i remember thy/dirty harry almost gettin demoted by cryptic or gurra for saying that most of the 8.000 unique members were spam bots when they had a big member accomplishment speech thread going on
Whip the beast

Reactions: List

rocky

bonk gang
Nebulae
I had almost 3k posts on the website, almost 2k lemons and I spent 3 years in the community.

Can I have 3 years of my life back please? :heyzeus:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
only thing i wish i had saved was gurrazor trying to make me sign some bullshit agreement to give him rights over all the gmod pics coming outta my magic fingas.. i declined his offer because i was going hard on pl_badwater and couldn't be arsed reading it. he got annoyed and after seeing i couldn't bend to his pressure he starts acting like a right weird cunt asking me if x was my email an y is my year of birth. he ended up going on some tangent with his social and sex tips while im busy trying to defend last and blast fools. no idea if that was part of his sales pitch or he thought i was some naive gmod nerd. or maybe he was a poofter trying to get my sweet cheeks. i'll never know.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nothing.

Wish I'd saved some of more lore docs I did but meh.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
only thing i wish i had saved was gurrazor trying to make me sign some bullshit agreement to give him rights over all the gmod pics coming outta my magic fingas.. i declined his offer because i was going hard on pl_badwater and couldn't be arsed reading it. he got annoyed and after seeing i couldn't bend to his pressure he starts acting like a right weird cunt asking me if x was my email an y is my year of birth. he ended up going on some tangent with his social and sex tips while im busy trying to defend last and blast fools. no idea if that was part of his sales pitch or he thought i was some naive gmod nerd. or maybe he was a poofter trying to get my sweet cheeks. i'll never know.
typical gurrazor lol

OT: i lost nothing, i saved every app and rp doc i've written so i can show them off in my CV
EDIT: OH SHIT I FORGOT MY STAFF APP FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.