Molecule
Nebulae
cant have a discussion about lgbt without one retard showing up

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
cant have a discussion about lgbt without one retard showing up

I mean

The person he posted is pretty creepy and is notorious in the trans community, however posting them here is clearly an attempt to gather drama for the memes

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
"Clearly an attempt to gather drama for the memes".

Yeah, sure man. 100% what I was doing.

Assumptions make an ass out of you and I.

I don't know how to respond so here

fnR9Daj.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
what was the intention of it then
to point out the fact that there are those who use the LGBT community as a cloak in order to conceal their predatory nature by framing themselves as a victim. by recognizing that there is no virtue in transitioning, or by identifying as some sort of minority, I'm pointing out that each person should be held accountable for their own actions and merits, rather than their subscription to any "oppressed" minority.

I'm not afraid of the trans-community, but I'm afraid the nonces within the trans-community will do damage to the rest of the community and harm children. I'm sure most trans-people are against Jessica Yaniv. I'd be surprised if anyone within the community tried to defend them.

Personally, I think people who transition should just use the handicapped bathroom. Most universities I've been to just make the handicapped bathrooms for transpeople.

From a religious perspective, I should work on the log in my own eye before I criticizing others for their carnal desires.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
to point out the fact that there are those who use the LGBT community as a cloak in order to conceal their predatory nature by framing themselves as a victim. by recognizing that there is no virtue in transitioning, or by identifying as some sort of minority, I'm pointing out that each person should be held accountable for their own actions and merits, rather than their subscription to any "oppressed" minority.

I'm not afraid of the trans-community, but I'm afraid the nonces within the trans-community will do damage to the rest of the community and harm children. I'm sure most trans-people are against Jessica Yaniv. I'd be surprised if anyone within the community tried to defend them.

Personally, I think people who transition should just use the handicapped bathroom. Most universities I've been to just make the handicapped bathrooms for transpeople.

From a religious perspective, I should work on the log in my own eye before I criticizing others for their carnal desires.
I jumped to conclusion and I'm sorry. I genuinely thought you were posting it out of bad faith as its not uncommon for people to post pictures like that cunt to paint all trans (and by extension lgbt people) as nonces and then hide behind "its just a meme."
I agree with you that people who are a minority (race, sexuality, religion etc.) and use that idea to circumvent the consequences of their actions are scum and should be addressed within those communities.

heres a funny meme as an apology
c8KRZWM.png

D

Deleted member 1392

What even is Jessica Yaniv? I just googled it and it came out as that person posted up on the thread saying they're a pedophile or something.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
What even is Jessica Yaniv? I just googled it and it came out as that person posted up on the thread saying they're a pedophile or something.
I think its a dude saying theyre trans so they can go into womens restrooms
But im not surr its just in the context of what poop and fake just were talking abojt

Which was p wholesome and stuff btw
Whish more ppl were so communicative

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

So basically, they're a transwomen who's pretty notorious even for tranners.

They puts no effort into it, and they ask weird questions all the time like "Is it okay to help an underage girl put her tampon in if she doesn't know how to do it?" "Or is it okay to help an underage girl change?" stuff like that.

I can probably get a mega-folder of all her stuff but I don't think this is the thread for it.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Someone who has sexually identified as trans since 2013 to current.

Constantly sues people in the Human Rights Tribunals over things like forcing people to wax his balls or be sued for discrimination.

Absolute cunt. That's her true identity. Goopy got the rest of it.

D

Deleted member 1392

Oh, thanks. What the fuck though, really makes you wonder what goes on people's minds.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Someone who has sexually identified as trans since 2013 to current.

Constantly sues people in the Human Rights Tribunals over things like forcing people to wax his balls or be sued for discrimination.

Absolute cunt. That's her true identity. Goopy got the rest of it.

But yeah, I don't like Yaniv much either, cause they are a bad image and REALLY SKETCHY. When you posted an image though I thought you were gonna strawman (cause they're used a lot for strawmanning). Tbh I'm not even sure if they're on HRT

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
Idk much about trans shit but stuff like that rly puts me tf off about them in general and i cant help it

Husky

Nebulae

So why bring her up if not to stir shit and point out anecdotal cases in what I can only assume is an attempt to further transphobic rhetoric in a thread specifically for LGBT people.

Why are you like this?

Ocean Man Was Taken

SpongeGar’s long lost relative
Nebulae
In my experience, I have abit of a unique situation

I’m asexual but I don’t consider myself part of the LGBT community because it’s like I don’t have a sexuality if that makes sense. I have attraction to the female demographic but barely any sexual desire at all. I simply don’t desire or see people in that way.

My current relationship actually, I’ve been with my girlfriend for going 5 1/2 months now and we’ve only slept together twice. I know it’s probably hard to endure when my other half has a higher drive but I don’t feel up to it, and I ain’t no cuck.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
In my experience, I have abit of a unique situation

I’m asexual but I don’t consider myself part of the LGBT community because it’s like I don’t have a sexuality if that makes sense. I have attraction to the female demographic but barely any sexual desire at all. I simply don’t desire or see people in that way.

My current relationship actually, I’ve been with my girlfriend for going 5 1/2 months now and we’ve only slept together twice. I know it’s probably hard to endure when my other half has a higher drive but I don’t feel up to it, and I ain’t no cuck.