• Asexual

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
not that controversial mate most fags i know (at least the guys) agree and keep it on the down low as a result

hell you look at a lot of us we wouldnt stand out in a crowd at all unlike THOSE OTHER FOLKS

plz dont kill me with x1 late i know just felt the newd to say that cuz its something me and my s/o recently talked bout

I mean it's not about keeping it hidden or anything, it's more like

Just say it if you're asked you know, although I don't see anything bad with telling for instance people you trust like your friends or family, after all sadly nowadays "coming out of the closet" is still a thing. However there's no need to scream it to everyone, the majority don't care about what you do with your own life, even if some do.
[doublepost=1555946070][/doublepost]
stay safe brothers - HH

You have two choices: Snip it or give me a believable explanation for the meaning of those two letters.

Husky

Nebulae
You have two choices: Snip it or give me a believable explanation for the meaning of those two letters.
I thought the same thing as well looking at it lmao. I saw it was Hulk Hogan after then realised that was kind of an unfourtunate acronym.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I’ll be real and I don’t mind taking a bit of heat for this

I find a lot of people on this website who flaunt their sexuality like it’s a personality trait really obnoxious and hard to talk to. Not because I hate them, but because it seems to be the center of their agenda to make EVERYTHING about how you’ve nsulted their gender/sexuality

I don’t care what you are homie, live your best life just don’t bring someone else down in your narcissistic ways

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean it's not about keeping it hidden or anything, it's more like

Just say it if you're asked you know, although I don't see anything bad with telling for instance people you trust like your friends or family, after all sadly nowadays "coming out of the closet" is still a thing. However there's no need to scream it to everyone, the majority don't care about what you do with your own life, even if some do.
[doublepost=1555946070][/doublepost]

Hulk Hogan worked with Hitler brother - HH

Husky

Nebulae

I find a lot of people on this website who flaunt their sexuality like it’s a personality trait really obnoxious and hard to talk to. Not because I hate them, but because it seems to be the center of their agenda to make EVERYTHING about how you’ve not insulted their gender/sexuality

I don’t care what you are homie, live your best life just don’t bring someone else down in your narcissistic ways
human identity is very complicated and doesn't originate from a singular cause or root. It's incredibly diverse and complicated and thermodynamic, it changes and adapts.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
human identity is very complicated and doesn't originate from a singular cause or root. It's incredibly diverse and complicated and thermodynamic, it changes and adapts.

Doesn’t mean we want it shoved down our fucking throats when we talk

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

considering your sexual orientation to be a personality trait is the equivalent of having "I'm a gamer" as your fb cover photo

Husky

Nebulae
Why did this thread go from a space for LGBT people and a discussion about their representation to shitting on a caricature of LGBT people?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Why did this thread go from a space for LGBT people and a discussion about their representation to shitting on a caricature of LGBT people?
Because over the past few years the entire LGBT movement has become so shit with their main end goal seeming to be shoving their sexuality down your throat

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I find a lot of people on this website who flaunt their sexuality like it’s a personality trait really obnoxious and hard to talk to. Not because I hate them, but because it seems to be the center of their agenda to make EVERYTHING about how you’ve nsulted their gender/sexuality

Twitter is even worse. Especially with the she/her and he/him thing on the bio holy shit just shut up. It’s very cringy.