• Asexual

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Because over the past few years the entire LGBT movement has become so shit with their main end goal seeming to be shoving their sexuality down your throat
yeah like i dont give a shit if you're a rabiesexual or whatever mate you go do that in your own corner of the cave i dont care
i dont get that shit

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
These twitter people with their cringe ass bios and "progressive views" should focus more on the blatant human right breaches in third world countries rather than crying over what toilet to use
[doublepost=1555948805][/doublepost]
i have a caricature of myself i got in barcelona when i was 11
Your only trait is: Hunter

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
hello dear OP. i am gay, and i am not fond of anyone that uses their sexuality as their only interesting personality trait, or those that need to inform people that they like cock or vagina every 20 minutes, it's bad. thanks, and have a blessed day. :smiley:

Husky

Nebulae
hello dear OP. i am gay, and i am not fond of anyone that uses their sexuality as their only interesting personality trait, or those that need to inform people that they like cock or vagina every 20 minutes, it's bad. thanks, and have a blessed day. :smiley:
I'm not saying those people are positive, I'm saying they're an even smaller minority of an already minority group and that people are purposefully misrepresenting the LGBT people in this thread, like poopship did and as people are with the "In your face" argument which could also just be an argument against pride parade's, which are used to push for equal rights, which some members of the LGBT community still don't have, even in England or Norway or Switzerland. For example in most countries outside of the EU (from 2017) trans people are forced to get steralised for no reason, which is an ethnic cleansing technique and has only ever been used to ethnically cleanse ethnic groups, trans people being the exception. The reason I put (Eu from 2017) is because Czechoslovakia was prosecuted in 2017 in the EU court and found it unlawful under their ethnic cleansing laws.

There's also the GRA 2002 (Gender Recognition Act) in the UK which is outdated and was recently up for review, however was swarmed by transphobes and seems to be either stalled or halted. Or how people like @Goopy will testify to people waiting 6 years with no word from the NHS on medication for Gender Dysphoria.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not saying those people are positive, I'm saying they're an even smaller minority of an already minority group and that people are purposefully misrepresenting the LGBT people in this thread, like poopship did and as people are with the "In your face" argument which could also just be an argument against pride parade's, which are used to push for equal rights, which some members of the LGBT community still don't have, even in England or Norway or Switzerland. For example in most countries outside of the EU (from 2017) trans people are forced to get steralised for no reason, which is an ethnic cleansing technique and has only ever been used to ethnically cleanse ethnic groups, trans people being the exception. The reason I put (Eu from 2017) is because Czechoslovakia was prosecuted in 2017 in the EU court and found it unlawful under their ethnic cleansing laws.

There's also the GRA 2002 (Gender Recognition Act) in the UK which is outdated and was recently up for review, however was swarmed by transphobes and seems to be either stalled or halted. Or how people like @Goopy will testify to people waiting 6 years with no word from the NHS on medication for Gender Dysphoria.

I stated a personal view and in no way shape or form dislike people who are of LGBTQ

this type of posting is exactly what I was on about before

Denny

Proton
Nebulae

while i am all for pride parades, it's not an excuse to walk outside on the streets in a full on latex set of clothes that show off anything but your genetalia while you grind on someone else. that's not pride, that's degeneracy. those are the people i am not fond of.

i have nothing against transgender people, and i hope they are comfortable and able to live the better lives they sought after.

the world is slowly progressing, especially with our generation, give it some time.

thanks for reading.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
while i am all for pride parades, it's not an excuse to walk outside on the streets in a full on latex set of clothes that show off anything but your genetalia while you grind on someone else. that's not pride, that's degeneracy. those are the people i am not fond of.

i have nothing against transgender people, and i hope they are comfortable and able to live the better lives they sought after.

the world is slowly progressing, especially with our generation, give it some time.

thanks for reading.

Based and common sense poster

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
bet how fast you'd get shut down for having a straight pride party or something of the sorts

I mean, it's pointless.

Why would you have to show pride about something literally nobody judges you for?

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
I mean, it's pointless.

Why would you have to show pride about something literally nobody judges you for?
in most places i dont think you'd get judged for being gay either
that's most places, atleast, obviously exceptions everywhere

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’m just saying but a lot of problems, especially with equality will be solved when boomers get out of office, and the new generation gets in. Cause most of us were taught tollerance etc.

Husky

Nebulae
When does that ever fucking happen on a common basis?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
in most places i dont think you'd get judged for being gay either
that's most places, atleast, obviously exceptions everywhere

You're 100% wrong.

Some people are even rejected by their own family.

E: I see the issue. I didn't mean judged by the law, I meant it as in socially rejected.