Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
You're 100% wrong.

Some people are even rejected by their own family.
as i said, exceptions, being called a fag or something to that effect by a single retard is different from being shunned by the large majority

Husky

Nebulae
You're 100% wrong.

I heard that there's been a fair few instances of people hanging outside gender recognition centre with knives and forcing women to pull down their pants to show their genitals to prove they're "women"

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're 100% wrong.

You're looking at it wrong though.

Anybody should feel happy for who they are, not try to "stick it to the man" because what they are is slightly different to the social norm.

Personally, get rid of pride, have a fucking love march and celebrate love in all its forms, and not just segregate yourself from others.

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
please don't get triggered and remain polite. with almost every pride parade there's people that go far and beyond 'pride'.
And there it is, I literally said in my original post that it'd be used as an argument against pride and why that's a bad argument.

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
And there it is, I literally said in my original post that it'd be used as an argument against pride and why that's a bad argument.
and i told you that i am not against displaying pride, but you seem to not read my post either. i am against those key individuals.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
as i said, exceptions, being called a fag or something to that effect by a single retard is different from being shunned by the large majority

They're certainly not exceptions when most of the LGBT people tend not to tell their families.

You're looking at it wrong though.

Anybody should feel happy for who they are, not try to "stick it to the man" because what they are is slightly different to the social norm.

Personally, get rid of pride, have a fucking love march and celebrate love in all its forms, and not just segregate yourself from others.

No I'm not looking at it wrong.

They don't beat, rape or kill you for being heterosexual mate. Pride is to show you're comfortable with your sexuality despite all of the rejection around it. Or at least, that was the main idea.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i agree on that one entirely, honestly, i try not to feel pride over thigns unless i purchased it, made it, or accomplished it myself, alongside a pride for my country and etc- being proud of something like being gay is the same as being proud of being a blonde, its abit dumb imo

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
They're certainly not exceptions when most of the LGBT people tend not to tell their families.

No I'm not looking at it wrong.

They don't beat, rape or kill you for being heterosexual mate. Pride is to show you're comfortable with your sexuality despite all of the rejection around it. Or at least, that was the main idea.
You know what honor killing is right? When a woman in a marriage falls in love with another man and the family kill her for doing it.

Freedom to love in all forms is something to celebrate and therefore must include heterosexuality.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i agree on that one entirely, honestly, i try not to feel pride over thigns unless i purchased it, made it, or accomplished it myself, alongside a pride for my country and etc- being proud of something like being gay is the same as being proud of being a blonde, its abit dumb imo

Again, they don't beat, rape or kill you for being blonde.

You know what honor killing is right? When a woman in a marriage falls in love with another man and the family kill her for doing it.

Freedom to love in all forms is something to celebrate and therefore must include heterosexuality.

What the fuck does honor killing have to do with this? Literally she didn't get killed for being a woman, she got killed for adultery. I don't support it of course, but you're strawmanning.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
They don't beat, rape or kill you for being heterosexual mate

Alternate Universe plot
504.jpg

(It’s a joke)

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
when did i say you would? why would you be proud of being literally anything for the sole reason that in some isolated backwater country you'd have been beat for it?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
when did i say you would? why would you be proud of being literally anything for the sole reason that in some isolated backwater country you'd have been beat for it?

Are you incapable of reading?

Pride is there because DESPITE THE WIDESPREAD HATE AND REJECTION FOR LGBT PEOPLE, THEY'RE STILL PROUD OF THE WAY THEY ARE.

Seriously it's not that hard to understand, it's a way of saying "you try to shame on me for being X, well I'm fucking proud of it".

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

What the fuck does honor killing have to do with this? Literally she didn't get killed for being a woman, she got killed for adultery. I don't support it of course, but you're strawmanning.
She got killed for loving someone she wasnt supposed to in heterosexual form. Most cultures that involve honor killings also involve arranged marriages so yes, we should celebrate the freedom to love whoever they want to love.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
She got killed for loving someone she wasnt supposed to in heterosexual form. Most cultures that involve honor killings also involve arranged marriages so yes, we should celebrate the freedom to love whoever they want to love.

You're strawmanning. Won't continue this line of argument cause you make 0 sense.

She got killed for adultery. You're using a fallacy, reductio ad absurdum.

As I said, I don't agree with any of those things said above, but she wasn't killed for being heterosexual, while homosexual, bisexual and transexual people get killed for being that, and just that.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're strawmanning. Won't continue this line of argument cause you make 0 sense.

She got killed for adultery. You're using a fallacy, reductio ad absurdum.

As I said, I don't agree with any of those things said above, but she wasn't killed for being heterosexual, while homosexual, bisexual and transexual people get killed for being that, and just that.
You seem quite passionate about it and I respect that but understand that that I'm only looking to celebrate inclusive in all forms. I don't like the idea of saying "this is for these types of people and only these people", for me, it seems self-destructive in what should be the main goal of it all, which is tolerance universally.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
You're 100% wrong.

E: I see the issue. I didn't mean judged by the law, I meant it as in socially rejected.

In Bulgaria there's a chance that shit like pride parades and stuff like that gets shut down by our politicians, via either legal or sometimes even illegal means

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
You seem quite passionate about it and I respect that but understand that that I'm only looking to celebrate inclusive in all forms. I don't like the idea of saying "this is for these types of people and only these people", for me, it seems self-destructive in what should be the main goal of it all, which is tolerance universally.

Jesus fucking christ it's impossible to explain something to you since you just won't understand.

Listen here, what you're talking about is WOMEN'S RIGHTS, not LGBT RIGHTS. The right for women to decide who they love and not get hanged or stoned for it is WOMEN'S RIGHTS, and that belongs to a different kind of pride and protests.

The pride is about LGBT RIGHTS, due to people getting beat, raped and killed for BEING LGBT, not even showing their affection or love or anything, just for BEING LGBT.

I'm not passionate about it I just don't know how to get it through your thick skull man.

In Bulgaria there's a chance that shit like pride parades and stuff like that gets shut down by our politicians, via either legal or sometimes even illegal means

No man that doesn't exist everything is perfectly equal.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jesus fucking christ it's impossible to explain something to you since you just won't understand.

Listen here, what you're talking about is WOMEN'S RIGHTS, not LGBT RIGHTS. The right for women to decide who they love and not get hanged or stoned for it is WOMEN'S RIGHTS, and that belongs to a different kind of pride and protests.

The pride is about LGBT RIGHTS, due to people getting beat, raped and killed for BEING LGBT, not even showing their affection or love or anything, just for BEING LGBT.

I'm not passionate about it I just don't know how to get it through your thick skull man.

No man that doesn't exist everything is perfectly equal.
Look I don't think we are going to see eye to eye on this, but I'd feel incredibly uncomfortable with flashing my sexuality in front of people's faces to show how "free" I am. I know my freedoms and ill enjoy them, I'm not prepared to flash it around everywhere, it's just a personal thing for me, I guess.
[doublepost=1555952385][/doublepost]Like I said before I dislike pride but I tolerate it.