FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
ed573547814ded2b49018a9b615ccfda.png

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
i identify as a land mine because i stay in one place for long periods of time and i explode

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
God I don't want to be trans

I don’t know I don’t wanna sound insensitive man I thought you were in the midst of transitioning...

sorry for being invasive that’s just what I vaguely remember if u wanna talk I’m here

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I don’t know I don’t wanna sound insensitive man I thought you were in the midst of transitioning...

sorry for being invasive that’s just what I vaguely remember if u wanna talk I’m here

Oh I'm trans

But like

No trans person wants to be trans, it's not a choice or something we make it's like you're born and it's like "oops you're trans have fun kiddo"

Husky

Nebulae
Oh I'm trans

But like

No trans person wants to be trans, it's not a choice or something we make it's like you're born and it's like "oops you're trans have fun kiddo"
I've seen a couple trans people were proud to be trans, and yeh, sadly a lot of trans people are ashamed they're trans, which is a real tragedy.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I've seen a couple trans people were proud to be trans, and yeh, sadly a lot of trans people are ashamed they're trans, which is a real tragedy.

Being proud you're trans doesn't equal to you choosing to be trans, it's just making the best of a bad situation.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Oh I'm trans

But like

Oh yeah I’m aware it’s not a choice. You don’t have to remind me, i was just wondering it helped to transition and all

if you did... I don’t know

Husky

Nebulae
Being proud you're trans doesn't equal to you choosing to be trans, it's just making the best of a bad situation.
Eh, people are proud they're gay or bi or ace, same elk really.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Oh yeah I’m aware it’s not a choice. You don’t have to remind me, i was just wondering it helped to transition and all

if you did... I don’t know

Oh no, I'm transitioning with my HRT, it's just like, if I didn't, I'd do it eventually in ten years, it's not really a choice, you just repress and relapse.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Oh no, I'm transitioning with my HRT, it's just like, if I didn't, I'd do it eventually in ten years, it's not really a choice, you just repress and relapse.

You’d start HRT in 10 years or so?

and naw man I’m glad there’s readily available remedies for people undergoing it and I really wish you the best I just don’t think about it cause it doesn’t

happen to me

only issue I’ve had is seeing if I liked dick or not which is different to, you know