Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
You’d start HRT in 10 years or so?

and naw man I’m glad there’s readily available remedies for people undergoing it and I really wish you the best I just don’t think about it cause it doesn’t

happen to me

only issue I’ve had is seeing if I liked dick or not which is different to, you know

HRT is like required for trans people right, it's like the holy-grail. It's like chemotherapy for cancer patients or something. (Bad with comparisons, but it's bad for your health if you don't take it)

I can chose to put it off, but the fact of the matter is I still have Gender Dysphoria, and these feelings will be with me forever, and so, even if I don't take it at 16 and repress those feelings away, come ten years, I'll still have those feelings and I'd eventually get on HRT.

But yeah I'm on HRT right now I started at 16.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Guys don't start keep it cool and nice.

Also if you know they're going to be causing trouble might as well not call them in. I'd like to say I trust Poopship not to fall for it but I'll say this: If he comes to cause trouble you'll end the way he ends, regardless of punishment. After all, I did tell you not to bait drama, didn't I?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im only gay for @Whilt because he keeps teasing me :/
75f.gif