Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 3818

tbh ive never had one but normal potatoes are just fine... why make potato 2?

this was probably your Christmas dinner
sub-buzz-25458-1477473875-1.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I am happy we are back to sweet tato
[doublepost=1582732855][/doublepost]I like to put sweet potato fries in the air fryer and make them nice and crisp but not too crisp like McDonald’s crisp maybe a lil more

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I have no problem with sweet potato lovers but I wish they just didnt shove it in my face so much, like, love sweet potatos in your own time i dont wanna hear about it

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I have no problem with sweet potato lovers but I wish they just didnt shove it in my face so much, like, love sweet potatos in your own time i dont wanna hear about it

Once again, the side that wishes for equality and understanding shows none of those for the opposing side, despite the fact that I said sweet potato is OK.

I only oppose sweet potatoes because I think it shoots potatoes in the foot. Am I the only person that thinks compromise won't happen by shouting "sweet tato #1" 200 times at people that don't understand it? , or actually considers that the people that dislike sweet potato won't understand the purpose of sweet potato pride and will consider it a threat?

I believe there are better approaches that can be utilized, that isn't monetised by major companies.

Honestly do you think a man that hates sweet potatoes will start liking it after seeing *some* of the things that goes in sweet potato pride?

I've been there buddy and more than 50% of it lost it's purpose, lol.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Ok fuckers sweat potatoes are super fucking nice I had them in McDonalds in Amsterdam and oh God did I nearly fucking bust a fat nut
They are lovely fuck you I will honestly kill you if you keep hating on them

D

Deleted member 3818

Uh I’m sorry but how dare you guys try and make this a lgbt issue?? It’s clear as day racism and I think your subconsciously facist mindsets are starting to show

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ok fuckers sweat potatoes are super fucking nice I had them in McDonalds in Amsterdam and oh God did I nearly fucking bust a fat nut
They are lovely fuck you I will honestly kill you if you keep hating on them
yea alright connor nut sack