Serious LGBT Thread

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Stinky sweaty potatos
I'm done I'm so done who do you think you are coming out and saying this to me, to fucking me! I have fought for you ungrateful bastards and your rights and this is how you repay me? Would you round me and my fellow lovers of sweat potatoes up info camps, brand is traitors and enemies of the state and force us to break our backs I'm the potatoes mines? You are a monster Mute, Hitler received and macadoian.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I'm done I'm so done who do you think you are coming out and saying this to me, to fucking me! I have fought for you ungrateful bastards and your rights and this is how you repay me? Would you round me and my fellow lovers of sweat potatoes up info camps, brand is traitors and enemies of the state and force us to break our backs I'm the potatoes mines? You are a monster Mute, Hitler received and macadoian.

I'm donye I'm so donye who do you think you awe coming out and saying this to me, to fucking me ^w^ I have fought fow you ungwatefuw bastawds and youw wights and this is how you wepay me? Wouwd you wound me and my fewwow wuvws of sweat potatoes up info camps, bwand is twaitows and enyemies of the state and fowce us to bweak ouw backs I'm the potatoes minyes? You awe a monstew Mute, Hitwew weceived and macadoian.

D

Deleted member 3818

For real tho if any of you don’t know the great sensation of eating sweet potato, head down to a nice hipster restaurant and they’ll probably have some good orange fries

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I'm donye I'm so donye who do you think you awe coming out and saying this to me, to fucking me ^w^ I have fought fow you ungwatefuw bastawds and youw wights and this is how you wepay me? Wouwd you wound me and my fewwow wuvws of sweat potatoes up info camps, bwand is twaitows and enyemies of the state and fowce us to bweak ouw backs I'm the potatoes minyes? You awe a monstew Mute, Hitwew weceived and macadoian.
Don't prove dalekfodder right

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I was making fun of your spelling, you said sweat potatos instead of sweet potatos

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I was making fun of your spelling, you said sweat potatos instead of sweet potatos
aaf.png

D

Deleted member 1392

I mean according to a lot of people in my country i already am just for being bi so whatever
its ok mute we still love you. me especially, you'll always have a place in my heart, bro

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
what the fuck guys i was at work for a few hours and this is what i come home to

in other news pride parades and celebrations have never been my cup of tea and personally i feel it becomes a bit too sexualiZED +rather than talking about different sexualiTIES
but if you like it thats coo to, just dont force me into it