Serious LGBT Thread

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Got blocked by a girl with plenty of tattoos

She asked me why I don't have any and I responded "You don't put stickers on a Ferrari" so she thought I called her ugly lmao
qkvobs6r6kt31.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah i’m not sure what the takeaway from that is supposed to be

you’re the ferrari and i’m the lesser car? or i’m the ferrari thus i’m destroying my superiority with “stickers”?

@Ond i think u kinda fuckd yerself there
that i think i look fine without tattoos

that was literally it lol

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
idk bro this car kinda look sexy with tattoos
Rei_Ayanami_on_EVA_Racing_itasha_at_AOD_20150131_2.jpg

side note i have a tattoo and i really love it its of garnet from steven universe but in the design of an enamel pin they did so its in the lgbtq+ flag and her eye visor is the trans flag i really love it : )
sthoipnset01_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
what’s wrong with it

bisexual. attraction to two genders. bi. two.

im attracted to people, not genders. that includes more than 2 genders.

crazy is the best kind of tinder girl

if i'm not looking over my shoulder every 5 minutes in a near-panic inducing state of terror and anxiety then it's not worth it

not to call you out or nothing but i haaate when people refer to women as crazy. as someone who suffers from mental illness its offensive :s

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
im attracted to people, not genders. that includes more than 2 genders.

not to call you out or nothing but i haaate when people refer to women as crazy. as someone who suffers from mental illness its offensive :s
but you don’t have to have a mental condition to be crazy. crazy is an attitude and a way of looking at things.

bubblegum

Nebulae
but you don’t have to have a mental condition to be crazy. crazy is an attitude and a way of looking at things.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ouldnt-be-thrown-around-lightly-ask-any-woman

If you want to read more about it.

I'm not prepared to argue my point, I'm just offering my POV as a woman who is sometimes called crazy and upset by it. There's a stigma that women are crazy, hysterical, or whatever and it's just plain gross. Something to consider I guess.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
it sounds pretty judgemental tbh. id probably be offended too
Would you block him immediately over something like that?
[doublepost=1584465503][/doublepost]
Also, mentally ill people are not crazy. Crazy is more when it's something wild and/or aggressive.

bubblegum

Nebulae
Also, mentally ill people are not crazy

thank you :)

Would you block him immediately over something like that?

nah tbh but i get understand the response. women with tattoos are stigmatized by weirdo traditionalists. it probably hit a sore spot with her. i would make him explain what he meant and then own him with facts (and logic)

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
thank you :grinning:

nah tbh but i get understand the response. women with tattoos are stigmatized by weirdo traditionalists. it probably hit a sore spot with her. i would make him explain what he meant and then own him with facts (and logic)
idk i just think it’s unsavory to refer to oneself as a ferrari lol

the implication is that i am lesser and thus in need of tattoos in order to appear attractive