Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
many labels and many flags

imo i think its because lgbt people were once very marginalized. now we're marginalized but not as much, so people are more comfortable expressing themselves. i dont think its anything more than that tbh

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
what do u mean
Back in the hay day or should I say GAY day, it was just like, dudes on dudes, ladies on ladies.

Now you got all these new things and it just gets confusing, even as a token sexual deviant of neb, it just makes little to no sense to me, just bang what you want to bang, it doesn’t really require any more.

Also I don’t really like the LGBT community because it just doesn’t vibe with me, from what I see and read it’s mainly just about first world problems and it doesn’t address how shitty it is to be homosexual in places where it’s still illegal, but they sure do have a lot of time to party.
And people idolise completely disgusting people in the community and kinda gloss over the actual figures that deserve recognition. But I’m rambling

Tl:dr, even tho I’m bisexual I feel pushed out of the community as a whole because I don’t conform to the usual homosexual and others in the community, it’s too hard for me to wrap my head around now a days

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
im attracted to people
same, but i still say bisexual
any sort of "stigma" or "hidden meaning" with it is fucking bollocks ngl
[doublepost=1584466048][/doublepost]also speaking tatts
my pa is v traditionalist yet my ma just recently got her second tat

im thinking about getting one for myself aswell, upper right arm, wrap around, something that has to do with family prolly since thats important to me

Reactions: List

bubblegum

Nebulae
Also I don’t really like the LGBT community because it just doesn’t vibe with me, from what I see and read it’s mainly just about first world problems and it doesn’t address how shitty it is to be homosexual in places where it’s still illegal

I don't really think the LGBT community is a monolith. I think sometimes its just people living their lives and bitching about things that upset them.

Do you have any specific examples of such?

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Do you have any specific examples of such?
Specific examples? Well, during my time in college I encountered many'o fellow gays, each time they would just be dismissive, or general cunts to me, constantly bashing me for what I believed in, doubting my sexuality constantly because I didn't dress like I came out of a musical.

The only people who actually accepted me for who I was and the way I acted were the people they found to be "racists and sexists pigs"
When in reality they just didn't agree with everything that they oozed out. And honestly, it's seemed like that my whole life, the only people that have treated me like a fellow human usually have zero relation with LBGT+.

And people from here of course, got to love my friends here

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
fuck an rper
[doublepost=1584466384][/doublepost]

But bi = two, right? And there's more than two genders, so isn't it outdated?
pretty sure it's two or more genders

e: from the bi manifesto circa 1990
ER4ySvrXYAEkbUW

Last edited:

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Bisexual/pansexual are extremely similar but the distinction matters to some people

i just say im bi since its easier to explain and a lot more people know what it is even though im attracted to everyone

bubblegum

Nebulae
Specific examples? Well, during my time in college I encountered many'o fellow gays, each time they would just be dismissive, or general cunts to me, constantly bashing me for what I believed in, doubting my sexuality constantly because I didn't dress like I came out of a musical.

The only people who actually accepted me for who I was and the way I acted were the people they found to be "racists and sexists pigs"
When in reality they just didn't agree with everything that they oozed out. And honestly, it's seemed like that my whole life, the only people that have treated me like a fellow human usually have zero relation with LBGT+.

And people from here of course, got to love my friends here

I know what you mean 100 percent. I've met so many transphobic or biphobic LGBT people. People out her really acting like it's just LG, and not caring about the other letters.