Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Yeah sorry, I'm not going to be demonized for the preference I hold. Your logic makes little to no sense and I'm not going to change my preference of who I'd potentially like to spend the rest of my life with because of it being considered transphobic. I can be friendly towards everyone and respect everyone for who they are, leave relationships and sexual preference out of this.

Too true. Love who you love. No one's demonizing others btw just giving my opinion on the matter. I've watched some transgender content creators and they've said all this pretty much. I could link some people if they're interested. It's sort of a hot topic and I can understand both sides!

tfw you havent heard back from the job you applied for. lol i wonder if my application even got thru HR. or if covid-19 is holding it back zzzzzzzzz
[doublepost=1584481792][/doublepost]
IM A SLAVE TO THE MAN HOW THE FUCK DO I TELL MY BOSS I DONT WANNA SHOW UP NO MORE

tfw you gotta beg for ppl to look at a piece of paper you wrote on to survive

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
d tier hornypost, but harry styles in fishnets popped up in my twt feed today and... bro

68CtUvx.jpg

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
damn good thing trans women aren't men then huh
course they're not, but I can't force myself to be attracted to trans women.

I'm an adult. Let's say I'm single - I just couldn't bring myself to get into a relationship with someone. not to say I don't support people, but they were essentially a child, no? I don't like children, and that feeling sticks.
That's a retarded comparison and you know it.

In my opinion, saying 'I'm straight, I don't like trans women' can come off as a transphobic thing to say, because if someone is straight, wouldn't they naturally be attracted to women, including transwomen?
Okay, let me rephrase. I am only attracted to biological females. I fully support trans people, and I believe they should do whatever they want to be happy, if it were to change your gender, but, you don't expect me to force myself to be attracted to them, right? Even if you were to bring me the most beautiful trans woman, I wouldn't date her.

Don't compare preference to not wanting to date someone because they were young in the past.

Doing / saying something transphobic does not make someone transphobic btw. We can all improve on how we treat others.
Good thing I'm not transphobic then.

It's not even a transphobic thing to not want to date trans women either, is it? I'd have to have some prejudice or dislike towards em.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
saying you wouldn't date a trans women because they 'used to be men' is transphobic. but whatever, people can do w/e they want.
Sorry I'm late but theres a big fat message in this that I really don't find disco. I wouldn't date a lot of people due to a lack of attraction, trans people fall into that category. They don't automatically get a pass because I'd want to be PC. Fact of the matter is everyone has a preference in one way or another it's just a question of them speaking about it or keeping it to themselves.

There's nothing racist, sexist, transphobic etc about it it's just how our brains and attraction work - you don't force yourself to get into a relationship you aren't happy with so you can stay with the politically correct meta. That goes for all sexualities, it's about individual happiness not following a crowd-think.