Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
did you link my bait in your secret discord cus i got all those replies at once lmao

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
it's been cloudy and rainy lately and tbh that weird af for la
[doublepost=1584650729][/doublepost]prolly going to be the only rain la will see all year

ye for some reason it was pouring here too. rip rain for the rest of the year

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
This is too blue pilled for my liking

D

Deleted member 1392

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
ok bro

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Snapchat-307685486.jpg

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
he be vibing at my lap while I'm trying to write an email to the lecturer at 1 Am.

ginger boi is an absolute fluff.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so like. there's literally a forced lockdown in la rn.

correction: the whole state

Last edited: