Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I need to go to the store :( but everything in my state is closing and I don’t think they have anything left :(

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i think i've said this before but does anyone wanna feel little?? like im exclusive top (woah shocker sorry people who call me a bottom FUCK YOU) but like i feel like tops have this hierarchy to them where they're always the one doing the big spooning and macho masc- i know relationships are 100x more complex than a cuddling position and not every relationship is the same but every dude i talk to who's a sub is super fucking defensive about their spot in this world like come on can't you just let me b e the little spoon i wanna be small and held and stuff :(

bubblegum

Nebulae
i think i've said this before but does anyone wanna feel little?? like im exclusive top (woah shocker sorry people who call me a bottom FUCK YOU) but like i feel like tops have this hierarchy to them where they're always the one doing the big spooning and macho masc- i know relationships are 100x more complex than a cuddling position and not every relationship is the same but every dude i talk to who's a sub is super fucking defensive about their spot in this world like come on can't you just let me b e the little spoon i wanna be small and held and stuff :(

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
nice bait

bubblegum

Nebulae
nice bait
Once upon a time, I opened a LoL game. I entered the game, and I was promptly greeted by another player. I noticed it was a female player and I was pleasantly surprised. I told her of my great love for the female anatomy, particularly the breasts and the backside. To my surprise, she told me she also enjoyed these things. It was then that I realised, I was playing League of Lesbians.....

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
90546804_3048380431873900_7692126912050626560_o.jpg

mood atm

so much shit to do I dunno where to start

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

sounds like every conservative's wet dream

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

same energy

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

Yet another reason women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Zelyn

CBT, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again?
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

islam doesn't seem so bad anymore

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Lesbian here.

tenor.gif

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
update: i told him we could get chickens if we can get at least 1 duck

Oh so your partner wants to get chickens for produce and an actual useful animal

And you want to get an animal that violently rapes it's partners?

Yet another reason for straight male utopia