Serious LGBT Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That CGI is so weird and uncomfortable to look at. It's like an SFM Zilla model with cheap explosion effects outta bollywood.
Personally think the CGI looks great; they purposefully made it 'off' to more match the idea of a suit.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
That CGI is so weird and uncomfortable to look at. It's like an SFM Zilla model with cheap explosion effects outta bollywood.
i miss the rubber suit

it looks sick in some bits but others it’s like...a ps3 game or something

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Personally think the CGI looks great; they purposefully made it 'off' to more match the idea of a suit.

it’s off putting and uncomfortable to look at and honestly detracts from the overall scene

i miss the rubber suit

it looks sick in some bits but others it’s like...a ps3 game or something

Legendary Zilla is best Zilla.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
it’s off putting and uncomfortable to look at and honestly detracts from the overall scene

Legendary Zilla is best Zilla.
the only acceptable zilla is when he got btfo in less than a minute

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'll be real without the 1998 movie I wouldn't have gotten into the series as a whole.

I can't fault it for that. I even have the little Zilla deforeal with the egg.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wear a mask at all times thank u uwu

my state just started the first half of phase 2 of reopening the state so like schools reopen....when school is already out. hotels, public playgrounds/schools, limited funerals and some retail.
[doublepost=1591557883][/doublepost]in other news my sister came to visit with her bf and brought sushi uwu

D

Deleted member 4425

wear a mask at all times thank u uwu

my state just started the first half of phase 2 of reopening the state so like schools reopen....when school is already out. hotels, public playgrounds/schools, limited funerals and some retail.
[doublepost=1591557883][/doublepost]in other news my sister came to visit with her bf and brought sushi uwu
There’s massive amounts of social stigma here and my boss is telling me not to wear a mask, so I have to stand in customer service for 8 hours a day talking to people who don’t give a shit about me handling their nasty shit

god bless America

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
There’s massive amounts of social stigma here and my boss is telling me not to wear a mask, so I have to stand in customer service for 8 hours a day talking to people who don’t give a shit about me handling their nasty shit

god bless America

I would quit

D

Deleted member 4425

Why is your boss a cuckold? What industry do you work in that your boss is offended by a mask.

Wear it anyway. Firing you for it would likely be unlawful *shrug*
Retail, customer service at a grocery store

been here three years, I’ve dealt with worse. Just really need the money y’know, that nebulous dot cloud premium won’t pay for itself