Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 4425

how many karens do you have to deal with each day? does it come up as a rounding number?
Too fucking many. Just had this one bitch come screaming at me cause I refused to return her plates (which is against company policy!!!!)

I hate to be melodramatic but I genuinely hate this job and I hate being here and every day that I am I want to hurt myself a little bit more, don’t ever work retail especially in america
[doublepost=1591559353][/doublepost]
Gross.

Wear a mask.

Please.

Pwease.
Can’t unless I wanna get fired

D

Deleted member 4425

Spit in your boss's mouth if you get COVID.

Wage biological warfare on your entire grocery store.

Establish your dominance of the checkout.
Demon I live in Texas, if I do that I’m going to get shot

like, not even kidding

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Demon I live in Texas, if I do that I’m going to get shot

like, not even kidding

COVID is invisible. DW you're a sleeper cell.

Just call your boss daddy before you do it and he might be into it.

Feel free to reward me with free groceries.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Why is your boss a cuckold? What industry do you work in that your boss is offended by a mask.
@TommyGman0100 got threatened with being fired back when the outbreak was getting worse here because he dared come into work in his shitty corner store with one and it might "frighten customers". Nevermind the fact people were literally dying.

But because its a small-ish village everyone found out they were profiteering off the outbreak and charging £13 for bottles of hand sanitiser because they're greedy cunts so their reputation is fucking ruined.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’ll consider it, thanks

I like the bourbon applewood smoked bacon, thick cut.

idk 80/20 ground beef and turkey?

could use eggnog
[doublepost=1591560201][/doublepost]
@TommyGman0100 got threatened with being fired back when the outbreak was getting worse here because he dared come into work in his shitty corner store with on and it might "frighten customers". Nevermind the fact people were literally dying.

But because its a small-ish village everyone found out they were profiteering off the outbreak and charging £13 for bottles of hand sanitiser because they're greedy cunts so their reputation is fucking ruined.

that’s awful. Massachusetts has a mask mandate, so if you’re open (if you’re allowed to) and not wearing masks you’re liable to be fined or shutdown.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I might start wearing a mask long after this. I don't see any downsides, and I feel like I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my way to rob a train all the time lmao

D

Deleted member 4425

I might start wearing a mask long after this. I don't see any downsides, and I feel like I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my way to rob a train all the time lmao
We gotta make a posse and just start killing people for no reason, as is the american way

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

LVPD can't see your face either ;)
[doublepost=1591560380][/doublepost]
We gotta make a posse and just start killing people for no reason, as is the american way

yassssssss queen lets gooooooo!!! 1312!!!!