Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean I bought DBZ shoes I'm a huge fucking sellout

Or should I say cellout.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I tend to not really share shit about my life but I’ve been recently thinking about telling my closest friends that I’m bi

The one I’m most worried about is a pal that I’ve had nearly all my life, we’ve known eachother since kindergarten (around 3-4 years old), and I know hes a bit homophobic so I’m extremely worried and dont wanna lose him

My biggest fear is that if I do tell him the news could spread to my family seeing as our parents do interact regularly and I’m not sure if he could keep it a secret

If my parents somehow find out idk what will happen, my biggest fear is that I’ll get kicked out or something which is probably a stretch but I do know they are very traditional in their views so being accepted is probably something thats not gonna happen right off the bat

Maybe I’m overthinking it but apologies for the long post just kinda needed a place to voice my thoughts

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I tend to not really share shit about my life but I’ve been recently thinking about telling my closest friends that I’m bi

The one I’m most worried about is a pal that I’ve had nearly all my life, we’ve known eachother since kindergarten (around 3-4 years old), and I know hes a bit homophobic so I’m extremely worried and dont wanna lose him

My biggest fear is that if I do tell him the news could spread to my family seeing as our parents do interact regularly and I’m not sure if he could keep it a secret

If my parents somehow find out idk what will happen, my biggest fear is that I’ll get kicked out or something which is probably a stretch but I do know they are very traditional in their views so being accepted is probably something thats not gonna happen right off the bat

Maybe I’m overthinking it but apologies for the long post just kinda needed a place to voice my thoughts

I mean you could have them find out gradually, come out to those friends you know will trust and support you if you need someone to lean on. It is better if you avoid telling those who you know or suspect may turn their backs to you if you tell them.

It is sad but it's a hard thing. I was lucky most people in my close circles were supporting (openly at that) of me being bi but I am also aware not everyone is as lucky as I am.

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I mean you could have them find out gradually, come out to those friends you know will trust and support you if you need someone to lean on. It is better if you avoid telling those who you know or suspect may turn their backs to you if you tell them.

I mean, thats sort of the issue

You dont know who you can trust cause ive had people go from “i dont mind what people do” to “ I wish theyd all be exterminated” to “its a mental illness” in a span of a few weeks, its not discussed and you dont really know who you can trust

Its not like you can even tell based on their political beliefs cause both sides want you dead regardless

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I mean, thats sort of the issue

You dont know who you can trust cause ive had people go from “i dont mind what people do” to “ I wish theyd all be exterminated” to “its a mental illness” in a span of a few weeks, its not discussed and you dont really know who you can trust

Its not like you can even tell based on their political beliefs cause both sides want you dead regardless

It is way too sad that there are so many places in the world where not being le standard straight person is either unrecognised, punished by law, or it's outright dangerous despite the law not directly "forbidding" it

I mean many people take it for granted that it is perfectly fine and safe to be non-straight in this day and age but it really isn't that way. I'm sure you'll find a way but it goes down to many specifics you may know and we may not. If it helps there's plenty of people out there who will surely want to help you if you ever need help and gladly the world is also full of great people.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

What's your countries uhhh, general consensus on... being gay and shit?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What's your countries uhhh, general consensus on... being gay and shit?
Its ‘legal’ to be gay but a lot of the population sees it as unnatural, wrong or as a mental illness

As an example a while back my sociology teacher said gay marriage was wrong and disgusting, an actual teacher with a PhD in a public school thats been teaching for over 40 years, majority of the class agreed with him

Had people claim they wanted to gather gay people up and drop a nuke on them, or exterminate them another way

Some people dont care, it kinda depends but the general consensus is that they arent very accepted

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Its ‘legal’ to be gay but a lot of the population sees it as unnatural, wrong or as a mental illness

As an example a while back my sociology teacher said gay marriage was wrong and disgusting, an actual teacher with a PhD in a public school thats been teaching for over 40 years, majority of the class agreed with him

Had people claim they wanted to gather gay people up and drop a nuke on them, or exterminate them another way

Some people dont care, it kinda depends but the general consensus is that they arent very accepted

thtas honestly what I’d be caring about if you got family with uncertainty on the topic, not that you’ll get literally nuked but harassment when it comes from your own family regarding LGBT issues is demoralizing as fuck

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
d751a513b8326c87d4bb8430b25c8fc4.png

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
me and him chatted a bit getting into work he’s a new hire so he was complaining about not being in the system just yet

I’m about to complain about not being in him yet :heyzeus:

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
me and him chatted a bit getting into work he’s a new hire so he was complaining about not being in the system just yet

I’m about to complain about not being in him yet :heyzeus:

oooooo you're gettING THERE

offer him use of your hitachi wand