Molecule
Nebulae
DJ KHAAALED,

WE THE BEST

tenor.gif

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tried to put on a pair of dress trousers since I am going through my closet to see if I need to throw out and buy larger/smaller sizes of things

Their fit has changed quite substantially in a few places, and I am not sure I'm okay with it

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Tried to put on a pair of dress trousers since I am going through my closet to see if I need to throw out and buy larger/smaller sizes of things

Their fit has changed quite substantially in a few places, and I am not sure I'm okay with it

i'm still wearing the clothes i got when i was 11 m8

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Overslept to 4pm and someone sent me a dick pic on snapchat today.

bleh

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Oh boy it do be December today, hope ya'll doin good this year.

Just gonna buy Hades and probably draw myself a cringemass avatar

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

haha

this sucks

all due respect but

ywBFjFS.png

this isn't okay, a ten year old isn't going to understand the effects or social implications of transitioning, i don't see what's wrong with allowing individuals to make that choice when they're at least old enough to understand what exactly it is they wish to do

does it suck for the individuals who might understand all the implications associated with transitioning? yeah, but frankly that's a small minority of kids

who here had an in-depth understanding of societal attitudes and biology when they were a pre-teen? not many I'd imagine

66GLlgl.png

as with many other treatments and activities, 16 is generally a decent age for folks to understand long term effects, it's about ensuring they can actually consent to such a thing first, the only time a life altering procedure/treatment should ever be sought out on a minor is if they're under immediate risk of injury or death

to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with someone going through with transitioning so long as you have informed consent, but generally, minors lack this, that seems to be the position of the courts here

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
all due respect but

ywBFjFS.png

this isn't okay, a ten year old isn't going to understand the effects or social implications of transitioning, i don't see what's wrong with allowing individuals to make that choice when they're at least old enough to understand what exactly it is they wish to do

does it suck for the individuals who might understand all the implications associated with transitioning? yeah, but frankly that's a small minority of kids

who here had an in-depth understanding of societal attitudes and biology when they were a pre-teen? not many I'd imagine

66GLlgl.png

as with many other treatments and activities, 16 is generally a decent age for folks to understand long term effects, it's about ensuring they can actually consent to such a thing first, the only time a life altering procedure/treatment should ever be sought out on a minor is if they're under immediate risk of injury or death

to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with someone going through with transitioning so long as you have informed consent, but generally, minors lack this, that seems to be the position of the courts here
^^^^

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
all due respect but

ywBFjFS.png

66GLlgl.png

puberty blockers are reversible and not as "experimental" as the paper seems to propose they are, whereas puberty is irreversible, this means most trans teens will have their dysphoria multiplied by being forced thru the wrong puberty and it will make it harder to pass later on

i dont really have a concrete opinion on under 12 kids admittedly - but especially for teens - i fear this decision is going to have severe consequences for many considering how hard it can be as a trans teen to just exist

the uk school system is still rife with queerphobia (my school def was looking back) and miseducation, and the nhs system already has enough barriers to get through to get proper care as it is

cant wait to see uk terfs laud over another "victory" though

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
puberty blockers are reversible and not as "experimental" as the paper seems to propose they are, whereas puberty is irreversible, this means most trans teens will have their dysphoria multiplied by being forced thru the wrong puberty and it will make it harder to pass later on

i dont really have a concrete opinion on under 12 kids admittedly - but especially for teens - i fear this decision is going to have severe consequences for many considering how hard it can be as a trans teen to just exist

the uk school system is still rife with queerphobia (my school def was looking back) and miseducation, and the nhs system already has enough barriers to get through to get proper care as it is

cant wait to see uk terfs laud over another "victory" though

yeah there is tweets on twitter about this being another victory for ''common sense''

i go on there profiles and i constantly see pro-free speech and all those right winger buzzwords in there bio

some are actors and some are so called journos and the majority are culture warriors