Molecule
Nebulae
technically im to the south of germany but yeah

sorry
god bless europe that''s not scandinavia, italy, germany, france or the UK
and all but scandi and germany are on a thin line

D

Deleted member 7099

all of this and people still seem to think trans people are some mystical protected race of people whom are protected no matter what lol
just because they can't say something transphobic or because there's a they/them option in a video game

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
in many states and countries, literal murderers are given legal protection for killing trans women because of some absolutely stupid gay panic defense where in if someone finds out their sexual partner is transgender and is afraid of being called gay, they're near fully allowed to assault or fucking murder the person just because they were scared of being gay.
yet people still think trans people aren't oppressed lol they wouldn't be sayin that shit if there was a literal law that protects their murder
so i had to look this up because id heard of it before but what the fuck

82HvfR4.png

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
In multiple states in the US you can be fired for being gay hypothetically

god bless the states and their undying need for faux freedom even when it harms others livelihood.
in the states you, as a doctor, can also not do surgery on someone if they're under the LGBT umbrella
[doublepost=1607015486][/doublepost]
so i had to look this up because id heard of it before but what the fuck

82HvfR4.png

kinda surprising to see georgia up there

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Of course not I didn't mean to pin it on you that you did
Just wanted to say that there's more to puberty blockers than depression for a few years
It's potential depression for your life time. It's saving 100k on surgery to fix what puberty done to you. It's potential murder, it's constant embarrassment and sense of not belonging and it's constant torture. It's not standing out like a sore-thumb and having slurs thrown at you on the street, it's actually being able to find a life long partner, it's being able to use public restrooms, or going swimming. That's how powerful and needed it is for trans people. I agree there's a lot of impressionable youth that equate trans to the quirky thing to do to avoid being the evil cis, but they're a minority, and the majority are those that do research on what these drugs to their bodies and how their lives will look if they take it, and even knowing that they'll have a life far different from most, they still agree that it's better than finding themselves the torture of what I mentioned above.

Whilst you may prefer character over looks, sadly WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY based off lookism.

Again, society would be more accepting to trans people, and they'd receive less hostility if more looked like this over the pictures above
s35p02fu2g231.jpg

this concludes my TED-Talk
Really lovely message but I could definently kick your ass Goopy just an fyi

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
it's a shame that the U.K in media has long been pretty progressive, but the people culturally are very anti-progressive (just like the stupid sainsbury's ad), tbh tho the UK government has been on a streak of anti-trans recently
even now i cannot believe how pissed off people got at an advert with black people in it lmfao

but yeah no its sad honestly. i personally never understood why people are so agressively against anything they doesn't align with their beliefs. like yeah i get that some people don't agree with trans stuff or even homosexuality (implying its a choice) but damn just let people live lmao

all of this and people still seem to think trans people are some mystical protected race of people whom are protected no matter what lol
just because they can't say something transphobic or because there's a they/them option in a video game
its the same mfs that will call someone a snowflake for getting offended over 'words on a screen'
that get offended over words on a screen

honestly, even though being trans is a protected characteristic in the UK it doesn't mean shit, only that the law is aware that you're at more risk of intense discrimination than the general public so anyone that fucks with you because of your identity is at risk of a much heavier criminal sentnece

people take that way out of proportion and think they're being placed above eveyone else like no, its just there so retards dont go out with baseball bats because they found out that johnny is actually jenny and then get away with it

the government still treat the trans and LGBT communtiy like shit lol

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
it's a shame that the U.K in media has long been pretty progressive, but the people culturally are very anti-progressive (just like the stupid sainsbury's ad), tbh tho the UK government has been on a streak of anti-trans recently
liz truss unironically follows terf rhetoric so its been basically nothing but downhill recently

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
even now i cannot believe how pissed off people got at an advert with black people in it lmfao

but yeah no its sad honestly. i personally never understood why people are so agressively against anything they doesn't align with their beliefs. like yeah i get that some people don't agree with trans stuff or even homosexuality (implying its a choice) but damn just let people live lmao

dude same, like it was an advert with just black people lol
they done 2 other adverts as part of the same project, both with white people
there was no politics
no hidden BLM
no agenda
just a black dad singing about his gravy to tease his black daughter
and you got some anglos acting like it's the fall of the empire and the white race as we know it

people will use the "betterment of the individual is the betterment of the collective" rhetoric but then ruthlessly harass someone to the point it degrades their mental psyche so they clearly don't care about the betterment of the individual. it's just clear hatred, through and through, they live and breathe hatred, like disgusting creatures from a Stephen King novel set in Maine

liz truss unironically follows terf rhetoric so its been basically nothing but downhill recently
god bless not living in the UK no more
can't wait for an independent wales4

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
spark you out and leave your body mangled and twisted in the back off the pound stretchers for the ferals to feast on like some dumpster rubbish mate

m8 they're sexist every year with the christmas ads

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

crazy how having minority groups in game makes the game political
crazy how being something you can't control is political

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
there was no politics
no hidden BLM
no agenda
and you got some anglos acting like it's the fall of the empire and the white race as we know it
Outta curiosity I legit just looked this up and like

There's nothing wrong with it. What a stupid fucking advert to complain about

I'll tell you upfront I hate it when advertising is preachy because deep down the only reason advertising uses those kind of messages in the first place is nothing more than demographic pleasing. No genuine care (At least in my opinion)

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
there was no politics
no hidden BLM
no agenda

people will use the "betterment of the individual is the betterment of the collective" rhetoric but then ruthlessly harass someone to the point it degrades their mental psyche so they clearly don't care about the betterment of the individual. it's just clear hatred, through and through, they live and breathe hatred, like disgusting creatures from a Stephen King novel set in Maine

god bless not living in the UK no more
can't wait for an independent wales4

the gravy song?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Outta curiosity I legit just looked this up and like

There's nothing wrong with it. What a stupid fucking advert to complain about

I'll tell you upfront I hate it when advertising is preachy because deep down the only reason advertising uses those kind of messages in the first place is nothing more than demographic pleasing. No genuine care (At least in my opinion)
oh the responses are just uhhh
image0.webp

image2.jpg

:/