Serious LGBT Thread

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Outta curiosity I legit just looked this up and like

There's nothing wrong with it. What a stupid fucking advert to complain about

I'll tell you upfront I hate it when advertising is preachy because deep down the only reason advertising uses those kind of messages in the first place is nothing more than demographic pleasing. No genuine care (At least in my opinion)

i agree, a lot of companies tend to virtue signal these days and age (hell there's a whole month to it), but this one had nothing political about it, just a black family, like sainsbury's has been doing for a while (at least, they've done i think an indian family and mixed family in their christmas adverts before), hell there were even carrot families, dragon families and alien families (and no crying about lack of representation of the greater UK race)
then you have trogs in twitter threads crying over it

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
dude same, like it was an advert with just black people lol
they done 2 other adverts as part of the same project, both with white people
there was no politics
no hidden BLM
no agenda
just a black dad singing about his gravy to tease his black daughter
and you got some anglos acting like it's the fall of the empire and the white race as we know it
banned for not /adverting raid

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
sitting here wondering if the uk will change for the better when the last of the gammons finally die out

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I like how human rights movements are some "conspiratory agenda that must be removed and its supporters arrested".

Yet literal fascists walking down the streets chanting fascist songs and wearing fascist icons and beating people in the back alleys are just "crazy people that surely pose no real danger to our democratic society".

Like what the fuck.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
oh the responses are just uhhh
image0.webp

image2.jpg

:/

i don't get it
complain about racism whilst using racism terms regarding your skin colour chance

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
oh the responses are just uhhh
image0.webp

image2.jpg

:/
i agree, a lot of companies tend to virtue signal these days and age (hell there's a whole month to it), but this one had nothing political about it, just a black family, like sainsbury's has been doing for a while (at least, they've done i think an indian family and mixed family in their christmas adverts before), hell there were even carrot families, dragon families and alien families (and no crying about lack of representation of the greater UK race)
then you have trogs in twitter threads crying over it
yeah like i said this ad isn't bad at all, it's pretty nice

unless I missed the verse where the guy starts singing about how white people are evil or some shit.

Honestly some people need to stop whinging

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i live in a country where the trans people i have met and been friends with are just people and i think that's pretty cool. the euphemisms and the societal differential in interaction vanished with the labels.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
and i don't get why people say 'dreaming of a white christmas'
then bitch about being unable to go outside/work because of the snow and weather

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
yeah like i said this ad isn't bad at all, it's pretty nice

unless I missed the verse where the guy starts singing about how white people are evil or some shit.

Honestly some people need to stop whinging

I used to work at Sainsburys now I'm a police officer

GIx5i0C.gif

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
and i don't get why people say 'dreaming of a white christmas'
then bitch about being unable to go outside/work because of the snow and weather
winter fucking sucks id say its the number 2 worst season with summer getting number 1

snow falls like once and everything turns into mushy brown shit and its -20 celsius and the sun sets at like 3pm

the superior season is autumn

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
e82.jpg

had people literally tell me theyd kill a gay person no hesitation and go on without any objections from anyone

i shudder to think what theyd do to trans people, i havent met or heard of a single trans person here in my entire life

man your country regressed from the time when everyone used to be gay

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
winter fucking sucks id say its the number 2 worst season with summer getting number 1

snow falls like once and everything turns into mushy brown shit and its -20 celsius and the sun sets at like 3pm

snowed lightly a few days ago and its still white outside
just got to be in a country thats weather maintains the snow

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

we have no snow in the south west
only seen a sheet of ice since 2010
and it's usually a black sheet of ice

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

there's nothing better than the winter cold when you overheat in all other conditions because your genes want you to move another 2000km up to svalbard

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
there's nothing better than the winter cold when you overheat in all other conditions because your genes want you to move another 2000km up to svalbard

reject modernity
embrace tradition
return to svalbard

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
scandis cant get involved in the seasons debate bro you only got winter and slightly warmer winter

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
scandis cant get involved in the seasons debate bro you only got winter and slightly warmer winter
we've had summers here that have gone up to 30 °C where every man woman and child has sat inside with an AC and enough electrical bills to fashion a new blanket in wait for winter to roll back around