Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
this isn’t a questions thread for people who don’t wholly agree with the idea of trans people it’s kinda just for people to chill and talk on a side of a spectrum man not question something and go like “uhm actually trans bans are badass...”
ca1.png

this thread isnt for interviews and questioning ala current affairs
I truly do not know where you get the idea that I'm anti-trans or dislike trans people, and I'm not trying to interview people either. It was a genuine attempt to see the opinion of people who the issue directly affects. Honestly just trying to see both sides of the issue

you would think 2A pro guns anti guv would get pissed and rile up at anyone forcibly checking any kids genitals for any reason especially when put to a law to legally allow it but
Here we are
2A, anti-encroachment policies and anti-gov beliefs only matter when what I stand for is challenged
Yet again you deliberately strawman me for essentially zero reason. If true it's an absurd law and I'm certain that if anything comes of it, there will be many trials and lawsuits. I never intended for this to be an argument but you're really just making things up here

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
ok i snip this sorry but holy fuck

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont know much about this really, but i remember reading this which gives a pretty balanced overview. gonna leave it at that.

Holy shit you have found the article I have been looking for, for years.

As a massive ally, this sort of thing has always irked me, and thank you for supplying an article that makes all the good points necessary. Also, frustrating since it's obviously just for trans girls - but they decide to just ban trans guys as well? Even though they'd be at a competitive DISadvantage? They say it's to make it fair, when frankly it just comes from a place of transphobia. I mean, a quite common side effect of taking oestrogen?

Muscle loss. (and bone loss but I'm not sure if that's relevant.) A pretty common one if I remember right too. But, go ahead, gotta make sure the filthy traaans don't have that 2-3% advantage! Little Tiffany can't POSSIBLY be allowed to lose to Emily, who's just a boy wearing a dress! In this, inter-school race! That has no impact in her future life! But will effect Emily for quite a long time since being excluded from something you enjoy doing can be really damaging to development.

I need a drink.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just curious, how and when would a line be drawn allowing trans women into women's sports? If a biological man or boy transitions and is allowed to compete against biological women or girls, is it not unfair?

I'm all about people's freedoms and think that any person should be allowed to play sports no questions asked, but with situations like these it's hard to say that this is the right direction

Ohhhh fuck off. Not you, the news broadcast.

Whilst that girl in first did win by a good margain, second place was like by a hair.

And notice how the petition was started by a mother... of a daughter who didn't come first in a race against them.

Also notice how they... didn't even ask any god damn medical professionals/experts

That mother and daughter can go cry me a river

I GUESS I'd understand it more if it was professional sports, fine whatever, it'd be more understandable if still shitty. This is for fucking schools. It do just be discrimination imo but /shrug

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
now's your chance, mute, expose it to blinding lights to finally achieve 900% PERFECT EYESIGHT!!
when i was little i though glasses were cool so i shot lasers into my eyeballs in the hopes of ruining my vision so i could get them and now 10 years later i actually have to wear them if i ever go back in time im not divulging any information about the future im just gonna gouge out little mutes eyes and kick him in the cock for being an ungrateful prick

D

Deleted member 7099

when i was little i though glasses were cool so i shot lasers into my eyeballs in the hopes of ruining my vision so i could get them and now 10 years later i actually have to wear them if i ever go back in time im not divulging any information about the future im just gonna gouge out little mutes eyes and kick him in the cock for being an ungrateful prick
little mute has ahead of his time

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
inspecting there genitals?

i was wondering when they were going to publicly rebrand themselves as pedos under a bill then blame joe biden and the democrafts for it

matt gaetz syndrome

D

Deleted member 3818

lil chungus once covered a vegetable in salt and just licked the salt off it until he was sick

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't wait for the drama to blow up when sports teams start using this as an actual tactic

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If a biological man or boy transitions and is allowed to compete against biological women or girls, is it not unfair?

No, actually, because transitioning diminishes any significant advantage that might've been held by trans women over the cis women

http://www.sportsci.org/2016/WCPASabstracts/ID-1699.pdf
The above data can be explained by the fact that, after one year of HRT, transgender women have testosterone levels below the mean of cisgender women (2) and hemoglobin levels equal to that of cisgender women (2). The data presented offer further support for the recent IOC decision (5) to allow transgender women to compete against cisgender women in the 2016 Olympics after one year of HRT, as well as solidifying the conclusions made in the Harper study (4).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5357259/
When the indirect and ambiguous physiological evidence is dissected, it is only transgender female individuals who are perceived to potentially have an advantage as a result of androgenic hormones. Within the literature, it has been questioned as to whether androgenic hormones should be the only marker of athletic advantage or, indeed, if they are even a useful marker of athletic advantage.

https://www.upworthy.com/the-next-t...e-shouldn-t-get-to-play-sports-send-them-this

https://theestablishment.co/no-female-trans-athletes-do-not-have-unfair-advantages-14b8e249f93c/

and a few more articles for further reading if you would wish to know more

Nebulae
No, actually, because transitioning diminishes any significant advantage that might've been held by trans women over the cis women

http://www.sportsci.org/2016/WCPASabstracts/ID-1699.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5357259/

https://www.upworthy.com/the-next-t...e-shouldn-t-get-to-play-sports-send-them-this

https://theestablishment.co/no-female-trans-athletes-do-not-have-unfair-advantages-14b8e249f93c/

and a few more articles for further reading if you would wish to know more
shit I came here to post this and call pootis man retarded like usual but based you beat me to it, now i just have to call him retarded.

@nnaM sitooP you're retarded.