Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 7099

"trans people are all groomers!! it's proven by, uh... this wojak image!!"
yet florida government literally makes a law to inspect children's penises and none of those same people say anything lmao

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
imagine living in america lol

longest running social experiment to see what'd happen if we send a bunch of people with adhd and guns to a landmass that doesn't belong to them

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"This is among the most disturbing parts of the bill: competitors or schools can challenge anyone’s gender. At which point, they’re tossed from the field and their parents have to foot the bill for DNA testing/hormone tests/genital inspections to prove their kid belongs."

Bro
I mean I can understand in like professional sports teams and shit there being limitations or ground rules in place due to your biology and all but for fucking kids in the playground, children in schools wanting to join the boy's football team or something? Just let them have their fun whilst they're young, I'd be fucking shitting myself as a kid knowing I'd be up against all that.

For the love of God knowing how poor the background checks are for teachers and coaches considering literal pedophiles have been let into schools before, some poor boy or girl is gonna get taken advantage of because of this. It's literally just enabling another avenue for sickos to abuse in the future.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
america actually having me waking up and choosing violence everyday is2g

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
except there's nothing to miss about old america because years ago you couldnt be gay or black it's only peaked to regress again
i dont miss old america

i just miss when florida was known for being full of crazy drug addicts and old people

D

Deleted member 7099

genuine progression is a major struggle no matta how hard it seems to end oppression it always will be eventually
just gotta wait for all the boomers to finally get too senile to make the laws

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
genuine progression is a major struggle no matta how hard it seems to end oppression it always will be eventually

idk there's plenty of Gen X, Y, and Zers that are plenty supportive of these things

hopefully not enough but still

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Why is Florida so fucked

D

Deleted member 7099

idk there's plenty of Gen X, Y, and Zers that are plenty supportive of these things

hopefully not enough but still
at the very best when all the old politicians crumble up and turn to dust there's gonna be a chance for the new generation of scummy politicians to be slightly more progressive

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
at the very best when all the old politicians crumble up and turn to dust there's gonna be a chance for the new generation of scummy politicians to be slightly more progressive

>Old politicians die out
>New politicians rise up
>New politicians are more progressive
>New politicians become old politicians
>The world demands being more progressive
>Old politicians refuse to be progressive and actively fight against it
>Old politicians die out

etc. etc.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
damn they passed a bill to inspect kid's genitals, seems a bit pedo-ey to me

i hope folk take their kids out of school in response

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
idk chief im not too excited for our generation to be in charge of anything. same kinna folks that get their politics from discord channels - empowered to be radical by total anonymity, far disassociated from reality.

D

Deleted member 7099

damn they passed a bill to inspect kid's genitals, seems a bit pedo-ey to me

i hope folk take their kids out of school in response
if anything these laws arent going to stop little kids from being trans, its gonna scare them from being public with it. its basically just scaring them into being silent in fear of not getting proper health care and having their fucking cock looked at by someone over 3 times their age

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
im pretty sure "scaring trans kids into never taking part in sports ever" is the goal here

i honestly just cant believe that these boomers hate trans people so much that they would pass a bill that is literally going to be damaging for *all children* though - let alone trans kids. tomboys? late/early bloomers? hell, literally anyone who could be percieved as not having the "right" fem/masc features or body type?

and thats not even taking into account how much fucking drama there is in kids sports sometimes (trust me), can pretty much guarantee a parent with a grudge is going to try and abuse this to get at other parents and their kids

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im pretty sure "scaring trans kids into never taking part in sports ever" is the goal here

i honestly just cant believe that these boomers hate trans people so much that they would pass a bill that is literally going to be damaging for *all children* though - let alone trans kids. tomboys? late/early bloomers? hell, literally anyone who could be percieved as not having the "right" fem/masc features or body type?

and thats not even taking into account how much fucking drama there is in kids sports sometimes (trust me), can pretty much guarantee a parent with a grudge is going to try and abuse this to get at other parents and their kids

not to mention the massive amount of pedophilia this could enable