Serious LGBT Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

6b27cf5476.jpg

oh god oh fuck​

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Moved into my new apartment about a week ago, which has been an incredibly exhilarating experience because I can finally be out in my own space/in public without living in fear in the shadow of my parent's household.

I'm very lucky to live in a very lgbtq friendly city/state but even still it's rather frightening given the stuff above & knowing the kind of shit trans people have had to endure.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

hope US bros are ok

good old texas, the biggest place i can see on that map
home to an idiot mayor who blames future immigrants for covid

home to a another failure of a senator who helped with an insurrection whilst cosplaying as fidel castro months later trying to cross the border back into cancun as he did previously when the texas power grid failed for a better life

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
BBC at its best

Diversity Chief comments Idris is not black enough nor real, it's stupidly funny this is coming from them.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
>Doesn't eat Caribbean food
>no black friends

"yeah m8's Idri's character ain't black enough gotta up the antique with this one"

Literal points of reason behind their statement.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"This is among the most disturbing parts of the bill: competitors or schools can challenge anyone’s gender. At which point, they’re tossed from the field and their parents have to foot the bill for DNA testing/hormone tests/genital inspections to prove their kid belongs."

Bro

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gotta love America

“Don’t infringe on our rights to free speech/guns/whateverthefuck. Oh, you want to literally pull down someone’s pants to check what their gender is because I feel like they’re a threat for some reason? Sure go ahead!”

Bruh I swear the right to safety is a human right, and this shit flies directly in the face of that. It can literally put people on danger and plenty of distress because... they might outcompete cis people in sports. Just, fucking hell, remind me to never move to America