Serious LGBT Thread

D

Deleted member 22

The issue is most of the people who are truly open about their sexuality are not LGBT and you can see their displays literally everywhere, even outside of commercials or specifically themed events. In fact, I defend that pride should be a time of fight and revindication, not "partying", but even so I've rarely seen anything as "outrageous" as some say they see apparently frequently enough to make a big fuss about it - In fact, I have seen very few cases of paraphilia displays in public, but guess what, most of them were performed by heterosexual couples (mind you, I was unaware of their sexuality, but the pairing itself was hetero).

Pride is a time for some others to party- And that has dragged companies into trying to get a share of the benefits commercializing pride may bring, which is something I see a real issue with, as I believe pride is a time to fight for more, better terms for LGBT people. But a single parade a year where some boomers get scared because some LGBT people are wearing funny outfits? That's what bothers people? Then holy shit they're ones to talk about "growing a thicker skin".

Like man, you guys really make it sound as if there are LGBT people outside wearing samba regalia every time you turn around the corner when that is not even close to a fact, in fact, it's so rare it's nearly fiction because most LGBT people are TERRIFIED of coming out because even their closest family members who are supposed to support them will probably reject them. There's no such issue as "alienation by le funny dressing degenerates", stop making up fake issues to undermine your local nice dude trying to flirt with a dude they found good-looking, just like any hetero person would, because there's no such thing as "lobotomites walking around in BDSM outfits", or at least, there are not enough to consider it an issue, let alone something that should cause anything but a "lol that's weird" from you.

TL;DR: If it's so easy for you to point and laugh at someone doing silly stuff, then don't apply that stigma to LGBT people, especially when the majority of those doing said openly sexual displays are, most of the time, heterosexual people who don't have to fear for their lives even if they live in "le big progressive first world country".
I'm into men my issue is I feel rejected by other gay dudes

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'm into men my issue is I feel rejected by other gay dudes

Then your issue is not related to gay people and their shameless displays just being sad because da boys won't look your way?

D

Deleted member 22

1. why
2. have you considered therapy to address your self-esteem issues?

you should consider a therapist.
1. I've never had anyone I've liked reciprocate feelings of fondness
2. Yes and it's done nada five years in

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. I've never had anyone reciprocate feelings of fondness
2. Yes and it's done nada five years in

1. it happens
2. you should consider another therapist, another kind of therapy, supplemental kinds of therapy, medication, and if you haven't already, str8 up tell your therapist you don't feel like it's twerkin out see what habbens

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Yes, if you wanted to rub further salt into my wounds

No, I merely wanted to get what you were talking about mate I wouldn't do that

It'll come in time man, maybe you have to be a bit more proactive when searching? It's scary but if you can overcome that fear you may find someone special to you

Otherwise, try to meet new people every now and then, you never know

D

Deleted member 22

1. it happens
2. you should consider another therapist, another kind of therapy, supplemental kinds of therapy, medication, and if you haven't already, str8 up tell your therapist you don't feel like it's twerkin out see what habbens
I've already done literally everything you've listed the issue is too nuanced and private for me to even want to explain on the forums or to anyone on here

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I've already done literally everything you've listed the issue is too nuanced and private for me to even want to explain on the forums or to anyone on here

It's fine mate you don't have to, don't feel forced to

Just, good luck man

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
look at taekwondo, it's genuinely considered a pretty effective martial art despite having so many useless techniques. nobody needs to know how to do a full on verticle kick that, if anything just puts you at a disadvantage
youre forgetting martial arts is more than for self defense, it's also great for exercise. sure, you'll never use the flurry punch, but it's good for exercising and practicing fast strikes, and so is the completely useless verticle kick in taekwondo, you'll never use it in a fight but it's good for stretching and exercise. most martial art teachers'll teach you how to do stretches and other exercises you'll never really use in a fight, it's no different
Right frankly if it's not gonna help me pummel blackquill to a pulp during my eventual pilgrimage to Kent I'm not interested

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i can say faggot cause im welsh and its a meal here

if you havent had faggots theyre actually really good highly recommend them

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
i can say faggot cause im welsh and its a meal here

if you havent had faggots theyre actually really good highly recommend them
arent they like super high in cholesterol tho?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
brits be like aye mate i weigh 17.92679167 cheshire rocks which converts to 174 belgian pounds which were traditionally used now i must enter my automobile to drive 15 km away at a constant speed of 60 miles an hour. Its currently 18 celsius outside but before i exit i must preheat my oven to 350° farenheit im baking rolls recipe is 1 pound of flour and 600 milliliters water and aye im 6’2”tall which means i barely fit through my 2 meter tall doorway innit pick a fucking system and stick with it holy shit

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
brits be like aye mate i weigh 17.92679167 cheshire rocks which converts to 174 belgian pounds which were traditionally used now i must enter my automobile to drive 15 km away at a constant speed of 60 miles an hour. Its currently 18 celsius outside but before i exit i must preheat my oven to 350° farenheit im baking rolls recipe is 1 pound of flour and 600 milliliters water and aye im 6’2”tall which means i barely fit through my 2 meter tall doorway innit pick a fucking system and stick with it holy shit
macedonians be like what's a scale i can't afford that

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
macedonians be like what's a scale i can't afford that
brits.png

these macedonians are rather shteeeewpid innit bruv, cant imagine livin as one of em

god bless the kingdom