Serious LGBT Thread

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i used a shared gender bathroom in manchester when i visited my friend on a nightstop once and i had to make sure to properly wipe the seat after bro i got some mad splashage going on lol owned
i piss on toilet seats on purpose just to inconvenience the next person that may set foot in that stall

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i feel like that doesn't invalidate attempts to stop it

"people are going to commit rape regardless" shouldn't be the prevailing argument for trying to prevent it

there's more sexual assault in bathrooms from politicians than trans people

NO MORE POLITICIANS IN BATHROOMS!!!!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i used a shared gender bathroom in manchester when i visited my friend on a nightstop once and i had to make sure to properly wipe the seat after bro i got some mad splashage going on lol owned

i'm not surprised
you are from the uk after all

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
GbChMmb.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i worked with a lady that could speak macedonian the other day
im always jealous of macedonians who work in aviation

we've got nothing related to the industry here, no domestic airlines, no flight schools (i really wanted to be an airplane pilot, only option is military and thats only for helis, we dont even have jets), got two airports and one might as well be a dirt strip

i suppose only option is being a stuardess but without an EU passport i cant see it being easy

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
im always jealous of macedonians who work in aviation

we've got nothing related to the industry here, no domestic airlines, no flight schools (i really wanted to be an airplane pilot, only option is military and thats only for helis, we dont even have jets), got two airports and one might as well be a dirt strip

i suppose only option is being a stuardess but without an EU passport i cant see it being easy
idk i've worked with japanese, chinese, south american crew all with foreign passports and it's fine

only issues would be US passports in the middle east, as well as israeli passports in middle east and vice versa

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk i've worked with japanese, chinese, south american crew all with foreign passports and it's fine

only issues would be US passports in the middle east, as well as israeli passports in middle east and vice versa
yeah but most of those countries got domestic airlines or are international hubs (japan/china/US/Israel, etc)

like i said we dont have any so I'd have to go work for a serbian or bulgarian one most likely (bulgarian one prob wont even bother considering me unless i nab a bulgarian passport)

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you go into a public bathroom like out in a park or something there is a 90% chance it is covered in piss