`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Falling into the memes
all the stuff for a- this and a- that, like you said
you could just be a few things
  • young and confused
  • unable to connect with anyone you've met yet
  • other
for instance i don't see myself in a marriage at all anytime soon nor have i ever but i've learned by now to never write that out
good example is someone i know who outright changed who they were from the core for someone they loved and clicked with and was on the verge of having kids... before their relationship simply didn't turn out right, and now they're basically on reset now getting back up. never fell, never hit that point of back to the ground tipping over, just sort of 'well, that happened' and now they're back to doing the things they used to do all the time but put a stop to for the sake of their relationship
life has a way of making you rewrite stuff to make a change for someone else, in your case it just sounds like you haven't met anyone yet

like literally someone who never saw themselves as having kids was on the verge of being a dad, wanting to be a dad, wanting to be the best dad they could be

>inb4 someone says you have autism
fuck i really don't know how to describe this it's fucking with me and i don't know how to talk about it without sounding like some weirdo

i feel love, i connect with people, it's hard to describe but it feels like the same type of "love", i've had people i find attractive approach me, but it fucking short-circuits my brain every time and i just can't do anything with it because its hard to reciprocate

it's not really about not "seeing myself" in a relationship, i can't describe it but it feels off, i've had the opportunity to do so but i'd much rather shit stay the same, i don't have any desire to date anyone, or marry anyone (and when people complain about not being in a relationship it always fucked with me cause i just never saw it as a big deal), i still want to enjoy similar shit with friends/family. I don't know I can't understand the obsession with it, its never interested me in any sort of media or in real life, it mostly bores me when it happens in games or movies and if i have the option to i just ignore/skip it if it isnt relevant

maybe i'll change, maybe i am confused, who knows

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
how are the gays doing???

ZTVHE6y.jpeg

Grandma's in hospital, we have to wait for a visit, and it doesn't look good at all

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
fuck i really don't know how to describe this it's fucking with me and i don't know how to talk about it without sounding like some weirdo

i feel love, i connect with people, it's hard to describe but it feels like the same type of "love", i've had people i find attractive approach me, but it fucking short-circuits my brain every time and i just can't do anything with it because its hard to reciprocate

it's not really about not "seeing myself" in a relationship, i can't describe it but it feels off, i've had the opportunity to do so but i'd much rather shit stay the same, i don't have any desire to date anyone, or marry anyone (and when people complain about not being in a relationship it always fucked with me cause i just never saw it as a big deal), i still want to enjoy similar shit with friends/family. I don't know I can't understand the obsession with it, its never interested me in any sort of media or in real life, it mostly bores me when it happens in games or movies and if i have the option to i just ignore/skip it if it isnt relevant

maybe i'll change, maybe i am confused, who knows
or maybe its about a need for a lot of personal connection and comfort before you can reciprocate.

having to know someone for long enough time or be comfortable enough with them is fairly common. theres a whole subcategory for it; demisexual. theres nothing wrong with you; and you'll either slowly tiptoe your way down that path when getting to know someone personally - or maybe you're just an ace, either one's okay.

nothing wrong with you big man and the only thing that matters is that you're comfortable with yourself in knowing that xoxo

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
oOoOo u want to keep growing your hair long oOoOo

swept over undercut type thing? acquired taste

anyway i finally got my bangs cut properly again a couple weeks back + dyed my hair so im happy now
Yeah I'm gonna get it bleached white too, might dye it pink later as well.