he gets along very well with the other dogs
[doublepost=1636825305][/doublepost]
image0.jpg

look at him slepe

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
got long hair debating on whether to cut it or not cause its starting to get really fucking annoying but i had a terrible haircut before i grew it out so i dunno how to cut it
oOoOo u want to keep growing your hair long oOoOo
I'm gonna get the goth punk LGBT character hair cut
swept over undercut type thing? acquired taste

anyway i finally got my bangs cut properly again a couple weeks back + dyed my hair so im happy now

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
got long hair debating on whether to cut it or not cause its starting to get really fucking annoying but i had a terrible haircut before i grew it out so i dunno how to cut it
from another long hair bro
its annoying for a while especially if your hair is curly or similar, until u get used to it
but you do get used to it

if you still wanna cut it tho go for it bro, or you could do both by doing something like cutting the sides and saving the length on top and styling it
anyway i finally got my bangs cut properly again a couple weeks back + dyed my hair so im happy now
what color you go for man?

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
how are the gays doing???

ZTVHE6y.jpeg
got my septum pierced and also growing out my hair because i suddenly just dont wanna pay for haircuts every two weeks anymore like a normal person

fades are temporary, flow is forever (until you go bald)

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
from another long hair bro
its annoying for a while especially if your hair is curly or similar, until u get used to it
but you do get used to it

if you still wanna cut it tho go for it bro, or you could do both by doing something like cutting the sides and saving the length on top and styling it

what color you go for man?
intended to go from super washed-out hayley williams orange to black, ended up with reddy brown-- but im still satisfied

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
got my septum pierced and also growing out my hair because i suddenly just dont wanna pay for haircuts every two weeks anymore like a normal person

The pipeline

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

the older you are, the less you feel the urge to cut your hair for going to the city 2-3 times a week during corona

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i had to get covid tested today :(

god willing it comes back pawsitive so i have an excuse to do absolutely nothing for 2 weeks

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
been thinking a lot these past few days since I stay up to like 9 am cause my sleep schedules fucked, main reason is cause this one things been bugging me to the point of wanting to scratch my eyes out but it kinda started to make some sense hopefully i can explain it without sounding like a sociopath or some shit

i kinda realised i can't really envision (nor have i really envisioned) myself in a relationship or a marriage or shit like that, and i pretty much dislike that type of affection like hugging or kissing or touching people. makes me uncomfortable as fuck and always has, but i thought about it and think i might just be aromantic (not that labels really matter to me but i guess i understand myself a bit better), i just kinda assumed it couldn't be possible since i've long accepted that i'm bi, and assumed asexuality=aromanticism and meant you don't experience attraction at all so that couldn't be me

i still like hanging out with people, i still find people physically attractive, but i guess relationships and affection feel weird to me

its not really been mentioned or discussed on the forum at all, don't really have anywhere else or whoever else to talk to about it, dunno just wanted to get it off my chest, still feel weird about it

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
been thinking a lot these past few days since I stay up to like 9 am cause my sleep schedules fucked, main reason is cause this one things been bugging me to the point of wanting to scratch my eyes out but it kinda started to make some sense hopefully i can explain it without sounding like a sociopath or some shit

i kinda realised i can't really envision (nor have i really envisioned) myself in a relationship or a marriage or shit like that, and i pretty much dislike that type of affection like hugging or kissing or touching people. makes me uncomfortable as fuck and always has, but i thought about it and think i might just be aromantic (not that labels really matter to me but i guess i understand myself a bit better), i just kinda assumed it couldn't be possible since i've long accepted that i'm bi, and assumed asexuality=aromanticism and meant you don't experience attraction at all so that couldn't be me

i still like hanging out with people, i still find people physically attractive, but i guess relationships and affection feel weird to me

its not really been mentioned or discussed on the forum at all, don't really have anywhere else or whoever else to talk to about it, dunno just wanted to get it off my chest, still feel weird about it
Falling into the memes
all the stuff for a- this and a- that, like you said
you could just be a few things
  • young and confused
  • unable to connect with anyone you've met yet
  • other
for instance i don't see myself in a marriage at all anytime soon nor have i ever but i've learned by now to never write that out
good example is someone i know who outright changed who they were from the core for someone they loved and clicked with and was on the verge of having kids... before their relationship simply didn't turn out right, and now they're basically on reset now getting back up. never fell, never hit that point of back to the ground tipping over, just sort of 'well, that happened' and now they're back to doing the things they used to do all the time but put a stop to for the sake of their relationship
life has a way of making you rewrite stuff to make a change for someone else, in your case it just sounds like you haven't met anyone yet

like literally someone who never saw themselves as having kids was on the verge of being a dad, wanting to be a dad, wanting to be the best dad they could be

>inb4 someone says you have autism