Serious LGBT Thread

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
I know but it's just a tiny bit awkward idk, specially not once but twice

Guy's being honest and apologising about his actions, wish half of the straight people who've called me names would go and do this
while you’re making valid points i think you’re being too deep about me making a sarcastic “haha ur gay” joke…

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
while you’re making valid points i think you’re being too deep about me making a sarcastic “haha ur gay” joke…

No because if someone made a joke questioning the sexuality the other way around, people wouldn't be okay with it

I'm not being "too deep", I'm fact I'm saying something very simple, plus he clearly didn't like the joke either

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
No because if someone made a joke questioning the sexuality the other way around, people wouldn't be okay with it
but i’m not so why are you making manipulative hypotheticals?

whatever i aint gonna continue this cus i am rlly not gonna argue on forums over a “haha gay joke” that had no ill harm when i’m allowed to make it

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
but i’m not so why are you making manipulative hypotheticals?

whatever i aint gonna continue this cus i am rlly not gonna argue on forums over a “haha gay joke” that had no ill harm when i’m allowed to make it

Yeah you're right, it's pointless. I apologize, it's the right thing to do.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I have come to inform the LGBT community that I am still the same as I always have been.

don't you understand? shut up and let them do whatever they want.

and don't you dare try using their own logic against them.

suppose there is somebody who is trying to get over his prejudices against homosexuals and he comes out and says, sorry for saying mean things in the past, i was just acting on my insecurities, and then you go 'haha xD its cuz u gay!' playing upon their insecurities or whatever the consensus reason for straight people beating up gay people is, i could see them thinking to himself, 'you know what, actually fuck this guy and fuck those people' and go back into his merry ways of prejudice.

Yeah you're right, it's pointless. I apologize, it's the right thing to do.
no, you were 100% in the right to point it out because it does harm to the LGBT community.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
no, you were 100% in the right to point it out because it does harm to the LGBT community.

I merely said it's pointless to argue about it and I shouldn't have dragged it this long, though. It could've been a joke about Lewis's ugly shoes and I'd have pointed the same thing out if he clearly didn't like it. I also joke without any ill intentions and sometimes I cross a line and fuck up. I tend to apologize then. As I said before, it's very simple; whoever turns it into something more complex is merely because they want to.

It's got nothing to do with the community itself in the way I see it, I don't judge any group based on what some individuals might do (especially if it's something this pointless which Lewis merely dumb rated and nothing else) because the world is full of people and you're bound to see everything everywhere no matter where you are or where you go. But it did feel awkward to see the same cringe joke twice, which provoked my knee-jerk reaction.

I don't really have anything else to say, I did drag this for too long and cluttered the thread with pointless back and forth, so I was wrong there.

i could see them thinking to himself, 'you know what, actually fuck this guy and fuck those people' and go back into his merry ways of prejudice.

And honestly speaking, whoever does this hasn't learned much nor is truly apologizing. There's always someone who won't accept your apologies, they'll feel like it wasn't enough or heartfelt, or whatever. That shouldn't sway your apology, as you know you messed up if you're apologizing truly regardless of people's reactions.

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
so a gay guy can’t make a gay joke to another gay person in a sarcastic tone with no ill will?

because i really think that you’re just /blowing/ this right out of the water like you can’t vindicate me for something i didn’t do?

guess i’ll just not make gay jokes then.

bears-thumbsup.gif

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
so a gay guy can’t make a gay joke to another gay person in a sarcastic tone with no ill will?

because i really think that you’re just /blowing/ this right out of the water like you can’t vindicate me for something i didn’t do?

guess i’ll just not make gay jokes then.

bears-thumbsup.gif

So your joke was towards Oswald? Could've started there. Topic was Lewis's apology so I hope you understand the confusion, apologies.

Still, my point wasn't "jokes are forbidden".

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
So your joke was towards Oswald? Could've started there. Topic was Lewis's apology so I hope you understand the confusion, apologies.

Still, my point wasn't "jokes are forbidden".
i quoted oswald in the first place 💀

don’t worry bout it man if u were confused 🫤

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i quoted oswald in the first place 💀

don’t worry bout it man if u were confused 🫤

I'm really bad at reading sarcasm in text, yea, so I thought you were like, oversimplifying Oswald's reply to the case lmfao

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
its all good, if only CA was resolved like this

Only reason I ever allow people to argue there and get a bit more riled up is because it usually amounts to nothing outside of CA, it avoids it leaking out of CA and HOPE it will end like this and not in slurs and bans.

Cause some mean shit is said in those threads, and I've even been part of the problem years ago too, can't deny it.

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
Only reason I ever allow people to argue there and get a bit more riled up is because it usually amounts to nothing outside of CA, it avoids it leaking out of CA and HOPE it will end like this and not in slurs and bans.

Cause some mean shit is said in those threads, and I've even been part of the problem years ago too, can't deny it.
true, that’s why i avoid it now aha.

anyway thanks for understanding it was just essentially me shitposting and not acc contributing x

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Alright guys after this lengthy discussion I've decided to just go back to being a bigot, thank you for your time.

Not really but can pack it in now, please?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Alright guys after this lengthy discussion I've decided to just go back to being a bigot, thank you for your time.

Not really but can pack it in now, please?

We're done already Lewis......... Anyways can you send me your pfp in gif format, it's for a friend... of a friend