Serious LGBT Thread

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
it probably sucked because ur immature and never rlly connected with the person
no they didn't make time or effort for me so i broke up with them. i'm completely ready for a relationship and know what it requires but other people dont and it didnt work. communication was an issue he never talked to me abt anything unless i said anything so yeah we didnt connect but not because of me, because he didn't put in enough.

anyway i'm over it, got accused of a load of bullshit and i just cut him and everyone directly around him off

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
no they didn't make time or effort for me so i broke up with them. i'm completely ready for a relationship and know what it requires but other people dont and it didnt work. communication was an issue he never talked to me abt anything unless i said anything so yeah we didnt connect but not because of me, because he didn't put in enough.

anyway i'm over it, got accused of a load of bullshit and i just cut him and everyone directly around him off
sounds like an ass, good thing you did that

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I saw a queer on Tinder (her label, not mine) and she was wearing a Soviet pin in her beret, had a vinyl wall print in her room and a Stalin poster.

This has been my first triggering and I'm wondering if there is any reasonable excuse for the LGBT community to support Stalin and why am I rock hard right now?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I saw a queer on Tinder (her label, not mine) and she was wearing a Soviet pin in her beret, had a vinyl wall print in her room and a Stalin poster.

This has been my first triggering and I'm wondering if there is any reasonable excuse for the LGBT community to support Stalin and why am I rock hard right now?
that's disgusting did you screenshot it or anything

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
that's disgusting did you screenshot it or anything
I thought of it, but I don't actually know how to do it on my phone, and I think that's probably for the best.

As much as I love calling out Communists, I'm not going to name and shame them over their dating app profile.

I will say she did have pink hair and was sort of cute. Is there such thing as race-play, but for ideology?

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
If you are so political you start putting logos of the most extreme variations of your ideology into your dating profile front and centre you are too extreme to find love anywhere apart from a rally

why am I rock hard right now?
You want to tell the commies to get fucked

literally

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Might as well revive this thread real quick to ask about something that I wasn't really aware of until just now. So I haven't been able to start HRT due to money reasons but now that I'm able to soon I was hoping to get started on it, however now I saw that it has the issue of effectively sterilizing me. I had never been informed of this and nobody had warned me before hand. I'm unsure if I really wanna even go through with that stuff anymore and just force myself through life as I am now or simply accept that's just how it has to be. Sorry if this is hard to read rambles I have not slept for a while.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Might as well revive this thread real quick to ask about something that I wasn't really aware of until just now. So I haven't been able to start HRT due to money reasons but now that I'm able to soon I was hoping to get started on it, however now I saw that it has the issue of effectively sterilizing me. I had never been informed of this and nobody had warned me before hand. I'm unsure if I really wanna even go through with that stuff anymore and just force myself through life as I am now or simply accept that's just how it has to be. Sorry if this is hard to read rambles I have not slept for a while.
Assuming you are transfem here, that is a distinct possibility, yes. There’s some research that regular sperm count can be restored after staying off hormones for a few months, however you should work under the assumption that you could be permanently sterile after treatment. Because of this, if you want bio kids, it’s recommended that you store sperm in advance, however that is also pricey.
If you’re unsure about it, hold off for a while, do some soul searching kind of thing. You don’t need HRT to affirm your identity if you don’t want it, as long as you’re happy without it, who gives a fuck.

If you’re transmasc however, then, you’re fine actually, fertility won’t be affected if you just stay off T for a couple months

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
get yo seed frozen before u do it if you want to

going from one thing to another with artificially induced body altercation will do things that weren't intended to you, no getting around it

the chance of it happening are a lot higher than not, so you have to accept it if you want to go ahead unfortunately

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Assuming you are transfem here, that is a distinct possibility, yes. There’s some research that regular sperm count can be restored after staying off hormones for a few months, however you should work under the assumption that you could be permanently sterile after treatment. Because of this, if you want bio kids, it’s recommended that you store sperm in advance, however that is also pricey.
If you’re unsure about it, hold off for a while, do some soul searching kind of thing. You don’t need HRT to affirm your identity if you don’t want it, as long as you’re happy without it, who gives a fuck.

If you’re transmasc however, then, you’re fine actually, fertility won’t be affected if you just stay off T for a couple months
Thank you. I may end up holding off from doing it for a while if this is the case. I'm heavily aromantic but the idea of having kids is something I don't wanna lose.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Thank you. I may end up holding off from doing it for a while if this is the case. I'm heavily aromantic but the idea of having kids is something I don't wanna lose.
I'd recommend you wait then.

However, if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, just remember that fostering and adopting are always options. To some it's not the same as biological kids, but there is still an avenue for you to have kids even if you do decide that you want treatment. You don't need to sacrifice ever having kids if going through with HRT would make you happy. If you're set on bio kids though, then absolutely worth it to hold off for a while and see how you feel about it :)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
So I haven't been able to start HRT due to money reasons but now that I'm able to soon I was hoping to get started on it, however now I saw that it has the issue of effectively sterilizing me. I had never been informed of this and nobody had warned me before hand.
what the fuck is actually going on?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
what the fuck is actually going on?
lol poopship dont try this shit on this thread, its generally one of the first things anyone who wants to start mtf hrt is told - and even then its kinda just assumed most mtf trans people would know if theyve looked into hrt before as its a well known effect. AND additionally like nightlock said, research has been done recently thats shown that the supposed effects on ferility might not be as 100% certain as theyve been assumed to be, when going off hormones. this is an edge case

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
lol poopship dont try this shit on this thread, its generally one of the first things anyone who wants to start mtf hrt is told - and even then its kinda just assumed most mtf trans people would know if theyve looked into hrt before as its a well known effect. AND additionally like nightlock said, research has been done recently thats shown that the supposed effects on ferility might not be as 100% certain as theyve been assumed to be, when going off hormones. this is an edge case
-snip-

Last edited: