Serious LGBT Thread

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Same game where some a subset of cringelords pride themselves on targetting people playing survivors that aren't white

kOpbN6S.png

This was a random thread I stumbled across on the official DBD forums sometime last year ish. The images in the thread are just pictures of the endgame chat where the dude mentioned in the thread was bragging about it lmao
that's like an average day on werwolf gaming ww2 rp

get harassed and stalked by some guy calling you k word or the n word by a some cunt up in the midlands doing a bad german accent so you call them a limey and kill him which gets you reported and banned for "harassing a player based on his beliefs, rdm and racism"

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae

get harassed and stalked by some guy calling you k word or the n word by a some cunt up in the midlands doing a bad german accent so you call them a limey and kill him which gets you reported and banned for "harassing a player based on his beliefs, rdm and racism"
the fuck are you doing on that server anyway

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Man.

Years and years ago - before neb even existed I think, I played on werewolf SCPRP. That was a wild ride, the most random shit ever, but it was fun to me at the time. Was very light on the "RP" though, which is the part that mattered the most to me

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Same game where some a subset of cringelords pride themselves on targetting people playing survivors that aren't white

kOpbN6S.png

This was a random thread I stumbled across on the official DBD forums sometime last year ish. The images in the thread are just pictures of the endgame chat where the dude mentioned in the thread was bragging about it lmao
blackquill made a beeline for me whilst we were playing dead by daylight, i was on my alt and he went straight for me because i was playing as leon, but then he apologised afterwards because he thought i was rabid and he explained how he hates short people wtf

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
blackquill made a beeline for me whilst we were playing dead by daylight, i was on my alt and he went straight for me because i was playing as leon, but then he apologised afterwards because he thought i was rabid and he explained how he hates short people wtf
real and true i was the murder weapon

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
real and true i was the murder weapon
Can confirm; I was Rabid

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae

kOpbN6S.png

I'll play with you dude can't have shit in DbD

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

kOpbN6S.png

tbf its completely fair game to hunt down claudettes, but not because she's black

invariably people that main claudette are cunts that deserve to be tunneled in the first place, along with nea and meg mains

dwight players get free hatches, and jane romero gets exit gate if she does the funny zig-zag walk

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tbf its completely fair game to hunt down claudettes, but not because she's black

invariably people that main claudette are cunts that deserve to be tunneled in the first place, along with nea and meg mains

dwight players get free hatches, and jane romero gets exit gate if she does the funny zig-zag walk
I main claudette because her skin colour is natural camouflage

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
true i always make black characters in unturned too
Unturned, was literally one kid's personal project that has now more or less got him set for life, wonder how he's doing these days.