Serious LGBT Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
real shit if my friends weren't there to grab my arm i would've slipped and died today during my 50 m walk to the store

man you couldve died while you were buying the stasiland release date

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
4hmcx0bokx041.jpg

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
So while I was contemplating about getting a VR kit someday, probably not in a long time, I recently checked out VR chat late at night for the first time.

This video describes my first impressions.

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
So while I was contemplating about getting a VR kit someday, probably not in a long time, I recently checked out VR chat late at night for the first time.

This video describes my first impressions.

dude this is fucking epic but why is this on an lgbt thread

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I wanted to share with some of my fellow Gaymers that I'm in an exclusive relationship now. I'm really happy about it and I absolutely adore them. I think the best thing about it is that it more or less came out of the blue, I wasn't expecting it to happen but it just did and now I'm with someone who I very much enjoy spending time with :)

bubblegum

Nebulae
So I wanted to share with some of my fellow Gaymers that I'm in an exclusive relationship now. I'm really happy about it and I absolutely adore them. I think the best thing about it is that it more or less came out of the blue, I wasn't expecting it to happen but it just did and now I'm with someone who I very much enjoy spending time with :grinning:

grats!!!!!!!

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
So I wanted to share with some of my fellow Gaymers that I'm in an exclusive relationship now. I'm really happy about it and I absolutely adore them. I think the best thing about it is that it more or less came out of the blue, I wasn't expecting it to happen but it just did and now I'm with someone who I very much enjoy spending time with :grinning:
it doesn't matter how many headlines in current affairs you make or how infamous you are, when someone on neb steps through the veil of thick irony and opens up wholesomely about something like finding new love we can all come together to at least give a neb and an encouraging word

happy for you raiden wish you all the best in your new relationship

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hey congratulations buddy
out of the blue relationships are the best because it usually means theres so much more reason to spend time together
i remember i got into my current one while relatively drunk and its been great since

happy for you buddy :D

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wouldn't say I'm infamous ngl - yeah I disagree with what seems to be the trend but I'm not Benji, Husky or maybe even ChopChop level

Massive appreciation to the sentimental post though x

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

I'm glad you are dude best wishes for the both of you. Remember time spent with your loved ones is never wasted but invested.

I wouldn't say I'm infamous ngl - yeah I disagree with what seems to be the trend but I'm not Benji, Husky or maybe even ChopChop level

Massive appreciation to the sentimental post though x

He probably just means the latest shenanigans and such, honestly I don't think you're infamous mainly because I don't think people had a problem with what you think or say but rather the way you conveyed your thoughts.

Don't sweat it honestly whatever happens in Current Affairs tends to stay there unless what you did is huge and a true bruh moment.

bubblegum

Nebulae

not to be rude but who cares? Let people live their lives and live yours. You got more shit to worry about what people on a roleplay server think of you

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't sweat it honestly whatever happens in Current Affairs tends to stay there unless what you did is huge and a true bruh moment.
I don't think I've conveyed my thoughts and opinions in an unconventional manner - I know certain people have and I'm quite clear in my own conscience that I've not done or said anything out of the normal for political debate.

Not going to lie though the only issue I keep finding is certain individuals who I will name mainly right now as @Dallas consistently using the word nonce as an attack on me for disagreeing with my points of view.

Needs to stop - it's not funny, you're not funny and it ruins any chance of me taking you seriously when we're talking about important things on current affairs.
[doublepost=1575277435][/doublepost]
not to be rude but who cares? Let people live their lives and live yours. You got more shit to worry about what people on a roleplay server think of you
That's the thing I don't care what people think of me man, it's more the fact that you state one opinion and the thing I mentioned about above happens.

It's childish really, it affects everyone not just me.

bubblegum

Nebulae
using the word nonce as an attack on me

lmao i didnt know what nonce meant until you actually said it in that one thread. what a stupid word. british ppl got silly insults.

That's the thing I don't care what people think of me man, it's more the fact that you state one opinion and the thing I mentioned about above happens.

It's childish really, it affects everyone not just me.

ye so you can either not say your opinions and just let people be wrong, or you can say what you feel and accept the backlash of standing up for what you believe. imo both are equally bad options, you cant win for losing

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ye so you can either not say your opinions and just let people be wrong, or you can say what you feel and accept the backlash of standing up for what you believe. imo both are equally bad options, you cant win for losing
or we can all try to talk about things like mature people which I know the majority of this community is actually capable of

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I don't think I've conveyed my thoughts and opinions in an unconventional manner - I know certain people have and I'm quite clear in my own conscience that I've not done or said anything out of the normal for political debate.

Not going to lie though the only issue I keep finding is certain individuals who I will name mainly right now as @Dallas consistently using the word nonce as an attack on me for disagreeing with my points of view.

Needs to stop - it's not funny, you're not funny and it ruins any chance of me taking you seriously
Must be careful to be taken seriously by raiden oh yes lmao