Serious LGBT Thread

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why has the LGBT thread become the weather thread

im living in silent hill rn the fog is so thick i cannot see past a meter in front of me
Can't see how long your hair is oh god

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
QAJjm4x.jpg

Imagine living in a city that's now hotter than a literal desert.

Good thing I moved years ago.

I’m pretty sure it reached 38 the other day

Absolutely rancid

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Date was succsessful, we ate Terraki Chicken and noodles, baught some cool shit from a Comic store (Him being a Yu-gi-yo nerd buying card packs for his deck and we spent an hour or two slipping sleeves and me reading the new Eberron book)

madlad gifted me a Kinder suprise toy, cute tiny rabbit toy bless him.

it went longer than I expected from like Lunch at Half 1 to like quarter to six of just chatting all day.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Date was succsessful, we ate Terraki Chicken and noodles, baught some cool shit from a Comic store (Him being a Yu-gi-yo nerd buying card packs for his deck and we spent an hour or two slipping sleeves and me reading the new Eberron book)

it went longer than I expected from like Lunch at Half 1 to like quarter to six of just chatting all day.
That last bit how you know it’s perfect
Gratz bud

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Sounds neat

We usually just get shitfaced at a café and talk shite for hours on end

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
sexual liberation is a ok but wholesome hours bruv

i know ur joking but imo puritan attitudes like this kinda suck. homosexual sex should be praised as much as heterosexual sex and stuff like that helps normalize it

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i know ur joking but imo puritan attitudes like this kinda suck. homosexual sex should be praised as much as heterosexual sex and stuff like that helps normalize it
what
what about my post was puritan i literally said sexual liberation is ok
i just want this thread to remain wholesome loveposting

ive been strong proponent of sexual liberation all day every day

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

for gay men it’s a lot harder to praise gay sex to straight sex due to how, for males anyhow you’re still severely risking an illness that’ll bog you for the rest of your life even with protection that doesn’t eliminate the risk 100%

it’s not a Puritan thing it’s a, “the more promiscuous” fellas will be scary to go around doing casual stuff cause the gay community has infamous issues with... aids

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
for gay men it’s a lot harder to praise gay sex to straight sex due to how, for males anyhow you’re still severely risking an illness that’ll bog you for the rest of your life even with protection that doesn’t eliminate the risk 100%

it’s not a Puritan thing it’s a, “the more promiscuous” fellas will be scary to go around doing casual stuff cause the gay community has infamous issues with... aids

you can promote safe sex which is equally important. its not right to stigmatize gay sex due to hiv though, that led to a lot of problems we still feel today.