Serious LGBT Thread

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
you can promote safe sex which is equally important. its not right to stigmatize gay sex due to hiv though, that led to a lot of problems we still feel today.

a stigma that’s not from outside sources of homophobes or those detracting from those within the community

most fear TODAY stems of internally, I’m scared of doing just about anything “casual” cause promiscuous behavior is almost normalized.

And yes, I will always be afraid of getting aids or HIV and will be hesitant on future partners cause I run the risk more than a straight person. Other people don’t have to feel insulted or some shit, they know the risks but so do I so I will always have my own subjected stigma, internally whenever I’m dealing with any gay dudes if they’ve slept around, a lot.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
And yes, I will always be afraid of getting aids or HIV and will be hesitant on future partners cause I run the risk more than a straight person. Other people don’t have to feel insulted or some shit, they know the risks but so do I so I will always have my own subjected stigma, internally whenever I’m dealing with any gay dudes if they’ve slept around, a lot.

People are still woefully unaware of HIV. It's possible to get HIV and never get AIDS. It's no longer a death sentence. There are a lot of urban legends in the 80s and 90s that reflect such a cultural fear people in America had. An example is one where a person met someone in a club, had sex with them, and then woke up to find "Welcome to the world of AIDS" written on the mirror. Or, stories about how someone tried to use a vending machine and got pricked with an HIV infected needle. A similar urban legend is someone putting needles on movie theater chairs. All this reflects a societal fear that "normal" people will get the virus. I remember recently there was an all HIV chef kitchen at some restaurant, and people were saying how that was dangerous. It's not.

condoms when used correctly have a very low failure rate unless you're being dumb with them

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
legit just cover your mouth idk how gay people keep catching it bro
Nah you got it all wrong my mans, you've got to use a condom!
Just wear it as an amulet on a necklace while getting freaky
The magic spell inside will delete the fetus and keep the devil from giving you HIV
Works like a charm

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Oooh boy this is gonna be a ironic update.

So uh not getting a second date, he doesn't feel it anymore after the first one, he's gone to the friendzone level with me.

and me being the gullible idiot allready ordered a Bi-shirt for him thats arriving on monday and I got no idea what to do with it when it arrives.

kinda pissed that I thought this was gonna progress better than my usual tinder matches but welp what can I say.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oooh boy this is gonna be a ironic update.

So uh not getting a second date, he doesn't feel it anymore after the first one, he's gone to the friendzone level with me.

and me being the gullible idiot allready ordered a Bi-shirt for him thats arriving on monday and I got no idea what to do with it when it arrives.

kinda pissed that I thought this was gonna progress better than my usual tinder matches but welp what can I say.
pro tip if you want stuff that lasts

dont use tinder

Reactions: List

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
pro tip if you want stuff that lasts

dont use tinder
Take it slower man, why'd you order a Bi shirt for him early on?

Plus Tinder is a cesspool, avoid it for anything involving feelings and genuine attraction.

Give it time, be picky, try again. It ain't easy finding a good SO.