Serious LGBT Thread

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
To be fair, I don't really see the problem? No one posts in this thread that often, and it's not like the occasional meme disrupts anything. If it's fine with you, I'll just post 1 meme and not like 10?

People found it kind of annoying or cringey.

Tbh I don't really have a problem with them it's not going to keep me from sleeping tonight but it's kinda odd to spam pics of tweets and facebook posts here and there, I'd personally prefer discussion every once in a while instead of being a picture dump thread.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
People found it kind of annoying or cringey.

Tbh I don't really have a problem with them it's not going to keep me from sleeping tonight but it's kinda odd to spam pics of tweets and facebook posts here and there, I'd personally prefer discussion every once in a while instead of being a picture dump thread.

Ok, I understand felt like lgbt memes wouldn't do so well on the fuck blackquill thread, and I'd probably get shit for it by these epic gamers. None of what I posted were facebook memes, but I get the msg. :grinning:

you're the token cool metal guy of nebulous yes

I got a Pantera album for my birthday. :D

bubblegum

Nebulae
personal how

i know you’re upset the week ban didn’t stick but now I feel you’re being a bit pedantic
suggesting a mod had a mental deficiency, you?

You shouldn't call anyone in the community the r word. Jaggles is pretty unbiased and lenient and I'm surprised he banned you so that really makes you think... imo take your lumps and stop, and also preferably leave this thread. Shade never made anybody less gay.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
personal how

i know you’re upset the week ban didn’t stick but now I feel you’re being a bit pedantic

Yes I am upset that I decided to lower it. It was certainly a stupid decision.

You can ask the rest of the moderation team, none of them asked me to lower it.

retard isn't a slur, stop trying to give it power

It's still an insult, flaming, and in the context there was no reason to throw it considering he wasn't even involved and the arguement was over.

This is not a ban appeal, so topic is over, we're not here to discuss this.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
What are your Christmas plans??

As for now the only sure thing is I'm going to be meeting my father's side of the family for Christmas eve, and mom's fam on New Year's eve

Aside from that, maybe on Thursday I'll go watch a marathon of The Witcher on Netflix at a friend's house, aside from that... Gaming?

Reactions: List

bubblegum

Nebulae
contextually sure but words have no meaning beyond what we prescribe to them

ok

As for now the only sure thing is I'm going to be meeting my father's side of the family for Christmas eve, and mom's fam on New Year's eve

Aside from that, maybe on Thursday I'll go watch a marathon of The Witcher on Netflix at a friend's house, aside from that... Gaming?

What country will you spend the holidays in? Spain?

Please tell me if you like the Witcher. I'm on the fence about it.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
What country will you spend the holidays in? Spain?

The spaniard is in Spain but goes to Spain to spend his holidays

Inquisitiception

Please tell me if you like the Witcher. I'm on the fence about it.

It's like, 10 years prior to The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, based off Andrzej Sapkowski's book "The Last Wish", so remember that even if you watch it nothing will be spoiled and yadda yadda

Aside from that I'll tell you, sure. I'd give it a try if I was you, honestly, people's opinions shift a lot depending.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I’ve visited Spain once it was beautiful :grinning:

Oh yeah the territory itself is beautiful, there's also really good gastronomy and stuff

LGBT laws are kinda good too, however it isn't truly the safest country in terms of integration

The really bad thing about Spain is how deeply corrupted to the bone it is, but for tourism it's a really good place

bubblegum

Nebulae
Oh yeah the territory itself is beautiful, there's also really good gastronomy and stuff

LGBT laws are kinda good too, however it isn't truly the safest country in terms of integration

The really bad thing about Spain is how deeply corrupted to the bone it is, but for tourism it's a really good place

I hate tourists. Which is funny because I live in a major tourist city. They pay my bills but they get in the way a lot.

LGBT laws here are better than in other states. You can get your gender marker to say “x” which is super awesome for non-binary folks! Our democratic governor is awesome. He’s the first democratic governor in Nevada for like a decade or two.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I hate tourists. Which is funny because I live in a major tourist city. They pay my bills but they get in the way a lot.

LGBT laws here are better than in other states. You can get your gender marker to say “x” which is super awesome for non-binary folks! Our democratic governor is awesome. He’s the first democratic governor in Nevada for like a decade or two.

I don't hate tourists even if as per usual you have some bad apples here and there, many are nice and stuff. I hate the whole set up around tourism that we have in Spain, like shit wages and endless workshifts, it's silly.

bubblegum

Nebulae
I don't hate tourists even if as per usual you have some bad apples here and there, many are nice and stuff. I hate the whole set up around tourism that we have in Spain, like shit wages and endless workshifts, it's silly.

I don’t like how tourists here can’t drive lol. Pick a lane and go the speed limit!!!