Nebulae
Snapchat-998090997.jpg

invested in some Gay currency.

is that a handbag

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
hjxqbfrj92641.jpg

shout out to everyone on neb who in in any way under the trans umbrella. hope you have a safe and happy holidays <3

Reactions: List

bubblegum

Nebulae
who said he did he just pointed out how shit that twitter post was
please stop image spamming a thread not specifically for images

dude called me an anti-lgbt slur which he got muted for. no one else is posting stuff im just keeping the thread alive. and all the images i post are lgbt related. this thread isn't specifically for anything as far as i know, if @Tzula or any mod wants me to stop i will!

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
dude called me an anti-lgbt slur which he got muted for.
its as if we magically forgot that you said rest in piss over the death of a serviceman and his 6 month old daughter that got gunned down in a foreign country, crazy

i dont particularly care, lgbt people can do what they want, but i find it a bit cringey that you're posting twitter compilations here like you're a 14 year old '''depressed''' girl on their snapchat story

bubblegum

Nebulae
its as if we magically forgot that you said rest in piss over the death of a serviceman and his 6 month old daughter that got gunned down in a foreign country, crazy

and that justifies calling someone a slur? no it doesnt. but regardless, im sorry if what i said offended you, rams. i didnt mean to cause any offense and in hindsight i shouldn't have posted that. it was insensitive and edgy and doen't represent my true beliefs, i regret saying that.

i dont particularly care, lgbt people can do what they want, but i find it a bit cringey that you're posting twitter compilations here like you're a 14 year old '''depressed''' girl on their snapchat story

the holidays can be hard for people who are lgbt. i think its important we remind people that they're valid. thank u for ur insight tho.