Serious LGBT Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
very admirable confidence, though I can guess it can get sticky like that
idk never fought anyone or been in a position where i was about to cause im just not that type of person, always defuse and get on with the night if thats what ya meant

get very promiscuous though, ill be the first to admit it

look good, feel good do good

never smoke, not worth it
purely social thing

have one every now and then on very rare occasions (1-2 every 1 month or smth)

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i talk too much shite when out, it's terrible

like, not in a bad way, i just talk to everyone and do whatever i want and its not always good day after

been 2 weeks since me last fag but i can hear them calling me - restricted myself to nights out only now, and it's working
this is relatable
we have the same energy

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
lgbt relationships are seen as tabboo and thus demonized because of the "perverse" sexual nature of it.
as a more-or-less wholly ace guy people tend to think that my relationships aren't even so much taboo as they are inherently dysfunctional or impossible because i derive very little enticement or overt enjoyment from sex on its own and apparently that's a must-have in a relationship

it's kinda funny tbh

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
as a more-or-less wholly ace guy people tend to think that my relationships aren't even so much taboo as they are inherently dysfunctional or impossible because i derive very little enticement or overt enjoyment from sex on its own and apparently that's a must-have in a relationship

it's kinda funny tbh

asexual people are valid as fuck

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
been 2 weeks since me last fag but i can hear them calling me - restricted myself to nights out only now, and it's working
thats how I got started, always going out for a ciggy with a friend and smoking/snus at parties
now im stuck in the nicotine trap some send help

word of advice for any young gamers reading this thread, you've heard it a million times but it genuinely is never worth getting hooked, most of the buzz goes away eventually and you're just stuck in a trap of having to do it because you're addicted and you'll feel shit if you don't, still gives you a bit of a kick and takes the edge off but it's not nearly the same as the occasional party ciggie

D

Deleted member 3818

thats how I got started, always going out for a ciggy with a friend and smoking/snus at parties
now im stuck in the nicotine trap some send help

word of advice for any young gamers reading this thread, you've heard it a million times but it genuinely is never worth getting hooked, most of the buzz goes away eventually and you're just stuck in a trap of having to do it because you're addicted and you'll feel shit if you don't, still gives you a bit of a kick and takes the edge off but it's not nearly the same as the occasional party ciggie
always how it starts man, very few ppl remain social smokers for long. been off them a couple months now but I still have pretty bad mental cravings even though the addiction has worn off.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i never get addicted to anything. i think its my adhd brain not letting me or something idk.
i think theres a distinction between addiction and dependence, I never really got "addicted" to the buzz I just got caught in the physical loop of my body feeling shit when I don't have a nicotine fix, which eventually is entirely unavoidable, it catches you one way or another

bubblegum

Nebulae
i think theres a distinction between addiction and dependence, I never really got "addicted" to the buzz I just got caught in the physical loop of my body feeling shit when I don't have a nicotine fix, which eventually is entirely unavoidable, it catches you one way or another

i legit smoked cigs like every day for almost a month. nothing. ive done some drugs too, nothing.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i talk too much shite when out, it's terrible

like, not in a bad way, i just talk to everyone and do whatever i want and its not always good day after

When your partner smokes, it's so fucking hard to keep on your quest of quitting smoking
That to me is the hardest bit
Pretty sure the amount of smoking even increases, since when one smokes the other also goes for it

Or during really stressful periods where you need to study a lot/get a lot of work done by yourself
Shit just calms you

Late night studying when you pull the coffee+cig ain't nothing better

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@Ond pure loving that rush he gets off the first fag on a night out

nah but fr i feel the addiction 4 me at least stems from the fact if i dont have a fag i have nothing to do with my hands if im standing out somewhere or what have you

bubblegum

Nebulae
92wlwer0xs441.jpg