Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I've sorta noticed you tend to add snide little comments to the opinions people have, and I'm genuinely curious why you do it.

Just because people don't agree with you on a notably controversial topic doesn't mean they should be insulted for it. It just seems pretty immature and shows a lack of respect for them. They're coming on here to express their opinions just as you are, and I don't see many (if any) insults or snide remarks directed at you. And even if they are, doesn't mean you have to stoop down to their level.

It just seems really unfair for you to be doing that to people who want to express their views.

im the only sarcastic person on this forum
[doublepost=1580877922][/doublepost]
One could argue that for a trans person, growing up into the body of the gender they don't want to be is fucking with their natural development.

if this site wasn’t full of white teenage boy and transphobia wasnt accepted with open arms ye one could argue it instead ppl push false narratives and demand their “opinion” be taken seriously
[doublepost=1580877969][/doublepost]
i recommend you guys watch this anime: https://myanimelist.net/anime/39533/Given

I’m getting more into anime I used to hate but it tbh it’s dope

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i didn't mean to insult you personally, only to make a statement about a large number of people focusing on this specific issue only.

if your main concern is that the children are being manipulated, this could easily be found out with a few questions from a trained expert. an evaluation by a medical professional, as I've suggested twice now, would likely yield the truth about the minor's intent and reasoning.
Aye, that sounds good.
if this site wasn’t full of white teenage boy and transphobia wasnt accepted with open arms ye one could argue it instead ppl push false narratives and demand their “opinion” be taken seriously
Racist and wrong. How's it full of transphobes and "white teenage boy"? Anyways you should watch Cowboy Bebop.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
What are you smoking?
[doublepost=1580883111][/doublepost]
You can’t be racist to white people

ok it was a troll all along I get it now

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I wouldn't know how to describe it properly without describing it wrong. What I can say is that it's a bittersweet tragedy that is also a masterpiece

awesome I’ll watch it where does it stream

tera

Atom
Nebulae
apparently someone just told me that being bisexual means that you'll cheat on your wife in the future with a man.

they're reinforced with the idea that being bisexual means you'll eventually cheat on your lover with someone else who has the same gender as you.

only in malaysia truly asia :grinning:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
apparently someone just told me that being bisexual means that you'll cheat on your wife in the future with a man.

they're reinforced with the idea that being bisexual means you'll eventually cheat on your lover with someone else who has the same gender as you.

only in malaysia truly asia :grinning:
me hearing my dad and stepmum making the "bi people are greedy" joke for the 500th time

jDqhki1.jpg