Serious LGBT Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not gonna make a long winded post about all the shit I said and did with lots of ... at the end of every paragraph all dramatic and shit. But hey, to EVERYONE that I degraded and put down as a person over the years, that shit is on me. I said that stuff on my own will and I'm very much incapable of taking away that. Right now I'm having to deal with nazi punks after saying the same thing I posted a while ago and I know just how awful it feels having a person stalk you and harass you for hours on end just being who you are. I did that to all of you, I treated you less as a person and more like text on screen saying things I thought was abnormal.
the good ending

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Did you type that whole thing out? God damn.
5780bc133056f7b0fa5b1b246a3b00ad.png

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You're attacking someone and telling them the only way for it to stop is for an apology, all you're gonna get is a forced apology that means nothing in the end most likely, that's that's I would do at least.

I'm not telling them to apologize, I don't expect them to apologize, I definitely don't expect them to give any sort of genuine apology either to individuals or for their behavior.

I want them gone because at their core they're a dogshit person and I don't think they've changed and I don't think they're capable of changing.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Why was my post asking for an apology for the joseph gobbels post deleted he literally genocided my people
Dallas took that post out of context and didn't understand the point I was making BUUUUT to make it clear to everyone here, I hope Joseph Gobbels was punished for his crimes in whatever afterlife he ended up in.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm not gonna make a long winded post about all the shit I said and did with lots of ... at the end of every paragraph all dramatic and shit. But hey, to EVERYONE that I degraded and put down as a person over the years, that shit is on me. I said that stuff on my own will and I'm very much incapable of taking away that. Right now I'm having to deal with nazi punks after saying the same thing I posted a while ago and I know just how awful it feels having a person stalk you and harass you for hours on end just being who you are. I did that to all of you, I treated you less as a person and more like text on screen saying things I thought was abnormal.

Thank you Sad, I personally forgive you.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
there we go. Keep up your chin and walk tall.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why was my post asking for an apology for the joseph gobbels post deleted he literally genocided my people
just to clarify to the people who think jb is joking abt being jewish, he isn't joking lmao
[doublepost=1633370275][/doublepost]
i forgive you, a simple apology w/o grovel is good; stay safe x

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Anyways I've been watching Star Trek clips for 2 months now, this channel has a nice playlist of them.

D

Deleted member 7099

im trying to pay for my transition hopefully soon. thinking about going to the gym along with whatever dosage of testosterone my doctor gives me to try to get the manly sort of body ive always dreamed of being in. ever since ive publicly come out as a man ive felt quite at peace with myself honestly its helped my mental state at least a little. i hope everyone's doing fine no matter who they are

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
jb is genuinely jewish i dont think people realise that
like its not some elaborate joke lol he's unironically Of The Jewish Faith

nebuloids are odd running to defend someone who refused to apologise for being a fucking fascist but hey she said sorry all is right in the world woo woo