List your favorite president. *Keep it Civil*

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Since the election voting is going to start around two months, I like to discuss what favorite president of the united states and add your reasons why. I wasn't around in the nineties but may favorite president is bill clinton. He had a very good run with his presidential campaign and pretty much is considered one of the best US president in modern timing, he always open his ears to feedback and criticism and always try to push his luck to solve it. Hell he even completely kicked fox new's ass while being questioned slanderous topics about him.

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
he always open his ears to feedback and criticism and always try to push his luck to solve it.
Hence why he was so good with Monica. He really pushed his luck, to solve that one...
Bill, you dog.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ronald Regan
bae2f6e22cef226f8d254503caa4ed33.jpg

trueAmericanFreedomFighter696969

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Since the election voting is going to start around two months, I like to discuss what favorite president of the united states and add your reasons why. I wasn't around in the nineties but may favorite president is bill clinton. He had a very good run with his presidential campaign and pretty much is considered one of the best US president in modern timing, he always open his ears to feedback and criticism and always try to push his luck to solve it. Hell he even completely kicked fox new's ass while being questioned slanderous topics about him.

>Clinton
>Good president

pick one and only one

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
which ever one started vietnam

That would be LBJ I think

Oh its always good to see Fox News getting bashed

Now my favorite president would have to be Obama. He, and his wife, have been very progressive in his 8 years, passing things such as Health Care Reform, Wall Street Reform, and ended the war in Iraq. Now, some future presidents my try to un-do what he did, but what is also important is that the views of change and progressiveness are in the minds of the people. If you look back on american history, you can see clear progressive and non-progressive eras. Perhaps this is the start of a new progression era.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That would be LBJ I think

Oh its always good to see Fox News getting bashed

Now my favorite president would have to be Obama. He, and his wife, have been very progressive in his 8 years, passing things such as Health Care Reform, Wall Street Reform, and ended the war in Iraq. Now, some future presidents my try to un-do what he did, but what is also important is that the views of change and progressiveness are in the minds of the people. If you look back on american history, you can see clear progressive and non-progressive eras. Perhaps this is the start of a new progression era.
>ended the war in iraq
>ended
>mfw

there are like 50 different iraq wars, and one is going on rn smh

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
>ended the war in iraq
>ended
>mfw

there are like 50 different iraq wars, and one is going on rn smh
I will re-phrase then: Attempted to pull out most of our troops from Iraq.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
which isn't the best way to try and 'end' a war but thats more accurate so :ok:
Prematurely ending the military involvement so all the work put in so far counts for nothing as we leave a democratic nation we set up undefended and easily taken by terrorists so he can get re-elected as "the guy that ended the war" :ok:

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Prematurely ending the military involvement so all the work put in so far counts for nothing as we leave a democratic nation we set up undefended and easily taken by terrorists so he can get re-elected as "the guy that ended the war" :ok:
Sunk Cost Fallacy

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
JFK, young guy cut down in his prime tbh.

However if he survived blacks probably wouldn't get as many rights, as much as he attempted, President Johnson had much more influence.