List your favorite president. *Keep it Civil*

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Probably Obama because I don't know shit -nor do I care- about USAs presidents. Then again, realistically, the only reason I like Obama is because the media likes him, and if the media likes someone you're not really gonna hear bad things about them ey

Reactions: List

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Probably Obama because I don't know shit -nor do I care- about USAs presidents. Then again, realistically, the only reason I like Obama is because the media likes him, and if the media likes someone you're not really gonna hear bad things about them ey

Then you must love Hillary too?

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
i-did-not-have-textual-relations-with-that-server-hillary-clinton-meme.jpg

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Obama's done more harm for this country than good. For one, with all the regulations he's put on the coal industry has resulted in the loss of more than 50,000 jobs. And has economically devastated Appalachia, which depends on it's coal industry to survive.
Also, unemployment in the U.S is at 4.9 percent of the population, so what has Obama do to remedy this? Something sensible like easing up on corporate taxes and industry taxes to bring jobs back from foreign countries? Obviously not, considering how he's spent countless taxpayer's dollars giving millions of people welfare and food stamps. Now, I am not saying that ALL of those people are welfare abusers, there certainly are genuinely disabled people. But with so much spending on welfare, and lack of punishment for welfare abusers, it encourages people who are capable of working to just be paid to do absolutely nothing. Ever wonder why when you're at a national park and the sign says "Don't feed the animals"? It's because the animals then become dependant on humans to hand them food.

Plus all the spending on expensive to build and inefficient sources of renewable energy such as windmills and solar farms. Now don't get me wrong, I believe renewable energy is a good thing, but we need to be spending less of our taxpayer money on it. If anything we should spend money on stuff like nuclear power, which is expensive, but produces massive amounts of energy, but that's a debate for another time, back to obama.

While he did happen to be Commander in Chief when the SEALs killed bin-laden, Obama has still done more to destabilize the situation in the middle east, because he withdrew from Iraq, creating a power vacuum that led to the rise of ISIS, what's a power vacuum you ask? Let me explain this for you.

• U.S-led coalition invades Iraq
  • invasion is succesful, Saddam Hussein is removed from power.
  • U.S-led coalition keeps the peace in Iraq
  • Bush agrees to withdraw troops from Iraq by 2011 (way too early mind you).
  • Obama is elected
  • Obama does not extend the complete withdrawl further than 2011.
  • 2011 is here, U.S have completely left Iraq, leaving it to an incredibly weak Iraqi government and multiple different insurgencies.
  • ISIS takes control of Iraq due to lack of U.S Presence.
  • Obama does not want to invade ISIS controlled territory with ground troops saying that "The invasion of a foreign country will give people more reason to join ISIS" which is about the most stupidest thing I've ever read.
  • ISIS continues to gain power because Obama thinks that not directly fighting ISIS will hurt ISIS.
[doublepost=1473373872][/doublepost]Trump 2016

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Obama's done more harm for this country than good. For one, with all the regulations he's put on the coal industry has resulted in the loss of more than 50,000 jobs. And has economically devastated Appalachia, which depends on it's coal industry to survive.
Also, unemployment in the U.S is at 4.9 percent of the population, so what has Obama do to remedy this? Something sensible like easing up on corporate taxes and industry taxes to bring jobs back from foreign countries? Obviously not, considering how he's spent countless taxpayer's dollars giving millions of people welfare and food stamps. Now, I am not saying that ALL of those people are welfare abusers, there certainly are genuinely disabled people. But with so much spending on welfare, and lack of punishment for welfare abusers, it encourages people who are capable of working to just be paid to do absolutely nothing. Ever wonder why when you're at a national park and the sign says "Don't feed the animals"? It's because the animals then become dependant on humans to hand them food.

Plus all the spending on expensive to build and inefficient sources of renewable energy such as windmills and solar farms. Now don't get me wrong, I believe renewable energy is a good thing, but we need to be spending less of our taxpayer money on it. If anything we should spend money on stuff like nuclear power, which is expensive, but produces massive amounts of energy, but that's a debate for another time, back to obama.

While he did happen to be Commander in Chief when the SEALs killed bin-laden, Obama has still done more to destabilize the situation in the middle east, because he withdrew from Iraq, creating a power vacuum that led to the rise of ISIS, what's a power vacuum you ask? Let me explain this for you.

• U.S-led coalition invades Iraq
  • invasion is succesful, Saddam Hussein is removed from power.
  • U.S-led coalition keeps the peace in Iraq
  • Bush agrees to withdraw troops from Iraq by 2011 (way too early mind you).
  • Obama is elected
  • Obama does not extend the complete withdrawl further than 2011.
  • 2011 is here, U.S have completely left Iraq, leaving it to an incredibly weak Iraqi government and multiple different insurgencies.
  • ISIS takes control of Iraq due to lack of U.S Presence.
  • Obama does not want to invade ISIS controlled territory with ground troops saying that "The invasion of a foreign country will give people more reason to join ISIS" which is about the most stupidest thing I've ever read.
  • ISIS continues to gain power because Obama thinks that not directly fighting ISIS will hurt ISIS.
"B-But muh healthcare!!! And he did memes!!!!!"