mandatory nebulous jojo thread

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It just felt like the red wedding of jojo

I wish they kept the regular timeline and moved on from there.
issue was araki would've had to write far into the future then if he wanted to keep the old timeline, and you know, that would've been weird

Stone Ocean was already set in 2011 but written 2000-2003, imagine if he had to create yet another generation

I liked the original timeline too but we can't have everything. I am still hoping that araki changes his mind and somehow connects the alternate timeline to the original one using the incidents of Stone Ocean

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
issue was araki would've had to write far into the future then if he wanted to keep the old timeline, and you know, that would've been weird

Stone Ocean was already set in 2011 but written 2000-2003, imagine if he had to create yet another generation

I liked the original timeline too but we can't have everything. I am still hoping that araki changes his mind and somehow connects the alternate timeline to the original one using the incidents of Stone Ocean

Just seeing Jotaro die.
My sole

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
shit guys they leaked Steel Ball Run live action

bsforse6kzd01.png

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Get ready for
screenshot_02.jpg

wait shit that's a part later

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've heard from places that instead of being on a friday, they are going to air it really fucking late on a thursday so that they can censor less of the fight scenes.
there is no point in animating shit if they're gonna censor it, might as well skip to part 8