Mordahau

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I'm sorry I couldn't help myself from making this one boys
fmG9YhS.png

I'm concerned my only artistic skill lies in making fucking chad vs virgin memes in paint.net
i have a bucket helmet man with the battle axe and a lute and immediately form this personality this is outrageous

also leather armor looks absolutely marvelous with other heavy armor and weaponry

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
allies are just enemies with indicators to see where they are to avoid them

@Stalker is a great example of this :(
Sir not once have I ever teamkilled another player who shot an arrow into my back, not once have I retreated from a fight just to hunt down the man who threw a spear into my head, taking 50 of my HP

Not once...

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Sir not once have I ever teamkilled another player who shot an arrow into my back, not once have I retreated from a fight just to hunt down the man who threw a spear into my head, taking 50 of my HP

Not once...

explain this then

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
My biggest pain at the moment is attempting to use the zweihander in frontlines. Anytime I attempt to swing that hunk of metal - some teammate materializes right in front of me and I inflict half their health in one swing

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
4 dudes with 60k helmet and spears went around always together. Never seen such cancer in my life.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Listen, I'm not saying the executioner sword is good, but the executioner sword might be one of the best weapons out here ok

like this sword beheads like we are popping champagne bottles
unknown.png

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Listen, I'm not saying the executioner sword is good, but the executioner sword might be one of the best weapons out here ok

like this sword beheads like we are popping champagne bottles
unknown.png
The zweider or however you type it, to me is better than the Exec. but the Exec costing 7 points means you can go max armor with it, while with the Zweinder forces 3-3-0 (which is not bad, no one goes for legs lmao), or 2-2-2 or smth alike

The stab and speed advantage make me prefer the zwein