Mordahau

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
do you guys feel bad when you see a lvl 1 default knight run into your whole team, gets his arm cut off and looks for his weapon while being completely confused?

i feel bad.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

giphy.gif

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae

I love the strange nonverbal communication in this game sometimes. I hid behind a door in the spawn of the enemy team once, never attacked anyone and just stared, some guy found me and all I did was block. Eventually he gave up and crouched with me and we stared at everyone running by.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
what does FFA mean in duel servers
some guy that was 20 levels higher started crouching towards me and tried to hit me, i killed him and he screamed in chat "Shibe FFA you fucking retard" and kept trying to kill me and votekick me

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
some guy that was 20 levels higher started crouching towards me and tried to hit me, i killed him and he screamed in chat "Shibe FFA you fucking retard" and kept trying to kill me and votekick me
free for all is what FFA usually stands for

not sure what it means in Mordhau-ish

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
also this tower defence map is so fucking bad
looks like it could have been made by a 12 year old polish kid that learned how the mapping tools work

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
to initiate a duel, you press x+1 (Flourish) and they're supposed to do it back.

If you just kill without doing that then people will call FFF (free-for-all)

although the guy you were with sounded like a sperg so...

tl;dr ffa is basically rdm

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
to initiate a duel, you press x+1 (Flourish) and they're supposed to do it back.

If you just kill without doing that then people will call FFF (free-for-all)

although the guy you were with sounded like a sperg so...

tl;dr ffa is basically rdm
RDM RDM

I WILL CALL ADMIN

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Oh yeah, a while back I said I would create mordhau equivalent of the Leeds Royal Armories videos where it shows the 11th/13th/14th/15th-century knight.

Well, here they are.

l8U9qJu.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
https://steamcommunity.com/games/629760/announcements/detail/1611641264670720737

Patch 8 is out.

Small one, but an update regardless

a main one though

"Crossroads changes: spawn protection for infantry spawns, fixed some stuckspots, clamped exposure range to help visibility, no more forward spawn when holding center, bit more background detailing, minor layout changes for balance, slightly more fog to increase sense of depth, minor navigation fixes, tweaked ballista angles"